Is this for real?

ZbladerJcZbladerJc Posts: 2Member Beginner
Good day everyone

Im kind of new to the game and i saw some of the videos on youtube to see wich class i should make/stay for a long time, but, i found something weird, maybe someone knows about this.

Is it real that you can level now that high? i mean wow... 725 its alot of levels and it sounds like fun (idk why but it came to my idea Disgaea XD)

I really hope this is true (obviously its in chinise server but i wonder if its a real update or what is it.)

Anyway

Thank you for taking you time to check and for answering me, have a good day and god bless you all

Comments

• KosamyKosamy Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Not Chinese, Korean LT

Anyways, yes that's true. They got that updated like months ago, but we won't get it anytime soon. 

Your class depends on your playstyle. Like melee? Go for Warrior. Like magic? Go for Wizard, and etc. 

There was a google doc on the whole class thing but I can't seem to find it. Just find a class that fits your playstyle.
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    We're actually going to get that update in Treasure Beach. And the GM's are already showing teasers so it should be relatively soon. 

What we won't get for a while are those green weapons.
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • BehoimiBehoimi Posts: 48Member Beginner
    im intereste on knowing what dungeon is that . -.
  • QuixoticQuixotic Posts: 5Member Beginner
    The dungeon in the video is called Sacred Hall. You unlock it at level 215 in Temple Interior!