LaTale's Situation

xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner
Hello,

I am known in the Latin environment as YohAsakura, or as Yoha.
I am leader of the Latin guild Fumbari, I have belonged to guilds like the powerful Royalty; Excecutors, among others. 

Since OGP announced the closure of its server and the transfer to Papaya, I shouted to the sky.
We OGP people literally grew up with a game style.

I never had the privilege of knowing the patch of the game itself, I met the OGP's.
But I liked what I saw.

When I met the game I was amazed in different ways.
It is as if I, a fan of the anime, had entered the Aincrad, at that time no SAO was issued.

LaTale's goal was to make our anime and role dreams come true, interacting with people from all over the world.

As you were moving at your own pace, you felt fulfilled, you got stronger weapons, armor with more defense and you knew new places, a MMORPG God, a Kami-Game, that was LaTale.

Over time there were different modifications, we went to Season 2 and Season 3, many gave up because they saw that the goal changed, I became stubborn and accused them of not persevering.

I got to dedicate 6, 7 hours a day to the game, maybe more.
Who did not half-sleep grinding in Expert Coli?
The goal of obtaining ely also changed, the best was always go to dungeons, get their armor and sell them to the NPC. 

They extended the capacity level to 220, forcing everyone to level.

- Why compelling ?, You are free to want to grind or not.

- New things, new items, new maps, all that was beyond the reach of an average level.

They became much more demanding with the players, asking for dedication and we, the ones who stayed, gave them to them.

Hours of hours in grind.
Hours of hours in farm.
Moments of glory when you won the sets or pets that you wanted in the ladeck
Moments of glory when the glove did not break and you got a good critical
Moments of grief when you broke your weapons when uploading them to lvl 13

Moments of glory when you made an effort and dedicated all your playing time to climb GP and thus return strong to your guild, you worried first about your guild and then about you; and you became guild # 1, yeah, that's a very special mention to my leader Dave.

LaTale OGP had a group of players dedicated and loyal to the game, which today far exceeds those who play today.

The wrong decisions were made, many times, that made the game unprofitable for OGP.

But the worst, the worst decision of all was that of, this group of players and even those who left but promised to return, take away everything they achieved, in these 6, 7, 8 years playing.

I know that I contradict myself with the things that I can say in the Fb of LT, but it is that I have moments in which I really want to play LT, I try to encourage and accept to start again.

What happens when I have the courage to want to have fun or play?

- Stop there, so you want to have fun, first meet these things:
  • Farming as slave 2 hours in Ymir, Degos, Ifrit, Odin, Capt. Bong to buy your items at inflated prices.
  • Grind 1000 hours to access the new maps, new dungeons and new mobs.
  • By the way, your pets are already dying, so you'll have to farm first to revive them and then to buy your items, although by then, your pets will die again.

It reads terrible, and we already went through that before.
When I enter LaTale Papaya I wonder, why the hell do I have to do this again?

I get bored and I leave, and I end up writing this post.

I'm sure many people think the same way I do, if possible I can put the testimonies of all my comrades who think this way, or of the majority.

Please do not misunderstand all my complaints.
I do not have anything against Papaya or Vertigo Games, I appreciate that they did not let the game close forever but.

Although it was a titanic task.

They had to fight for our data.

- But there are many 235 lvls that are at the top, you are a troublemaker who wants everything for free.

For God's sake I have sacrificed hours of hours in this game before.
And if they are 235 it is because they have invested good amounts of dollars.

There is no other way to move forward so fast.
I say it, a person who reached the top of my Class before.

I know that Papaya will follow what Korea says, they started badly there, we do not have a style of our own.

And over time they started giving away free pets, and useful items, but they did it too late.

As I commented in a post, if they could not give us our achievement of years, they should have done things in such a way that for 1 month of the game's release we will recover our achievements by ourselves.

I was very excited with this new patch, but again this desire to not touch the patch, because I know what awaits me, Farm, Grind, Pets and Dead Items and a shop cash full of useful items out of reach of my hand.

I like turtles

Comments

• xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner
    English version for pleople who wanted to read in their language. 
    I like turtles
  • AnnaGraemAnnaGraem Posts: 6Member Beginner
    I second that motion... with a vengeance!
  • CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    Ya i have to say 200+ is a huge pain that more or less pushes to buy stuff with real cash or u will need to farm for days to make the in game$$ to buy things u will need to lv.

True full l they should remove some of the unneeded things at lv 200 to make a path and a better known one