200 what what to do from there

CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
I quit a wile back  and just started back the other day and im 100% lost on what to do at this point on my 200 blade master. I tried questing in jade forest but the exp from  mobs and quest give next to nothing and fells all most pointless to do.

I tried to look around to find guides that are up to date but did not find anything.The amount of things at 200 that open is just to much to get around on whats best to do. the only thing i know that gives good quest exp is unknown wherehouse but i die in it and lose about a hr of exp not fun .

I can at most do sky up to the 2nd boss.

Also something i was never 100& on what kind of gear is best for bm class str or atk also should i also bee tring to get static duel damage. i mainly only use sp hard attack to kill things seems to be much better thin useing the few skill that the bm has and seem to do more damage

Comments

• CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    Also something else i cant find is where do moon glyphs drop from.I know star glyph can drop from most if not all higher end dungeons or at least its the ones iv been doing around lv 200

Abd ty for any info on the info im asking for

• FantasyHeartFantasyHeart Posts: 44Member Beginner
    I'll let others guide you on what to wear and where to grind, but...

always keep at least 30 Iron Wills (can be bought in misc shops) on you.  There is no sense in dying and losing experience that you've gained....
  • BlueOGBlueOG Posts: 16Member Beginner
    I was always stuck on lvl 200 for a while. But I just started really trying to do sky coli and make it up to the first blue dragon thing. Now I'm level 205 but... I did spend a decent amount of money on pets and stuff. So honestly, if you're trying to play for free it will be pretty tough. Unless you wanna spend tons of time farming ely and stuff. For a BM you should just stack stamina and strength for now. 
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    ya at 200+ you start going to sky coli in parties and then to sky + mysterious hall, and then later sky + mysterious hall and aurora garden and so on.
  • DudeMcPersonDudeMcPerson Posts: 0Member Beginner
    1: Definitely find a party when doing Sky. You're not expected to solo that dungeon until you're able to do millions of damage with your weakest attacks, and that's not gonna be any time soon.

2: Did you get the Fairy's Gem of Power? That really helps increase overall damage. Before you ask, it's in TAID Fairy Castle. That dungeon shouldn't be hard at all to solo.

3: Odin weapons really help increase damage as well. You're not expected to solo World's Genesis either at this point, so find parties for that dungeon too. You can also find the base weapon in Auction House occasionally, usually for a few million Ely.

4: Getting the 4 Theseus gems helps too. Their set bonus causes your basic stats to increase by 5%. Hero King TAID (TAID Star's Cradle) is where you'll find them. You shouldn't have too much trouble soloing that dungeon either, just watch out for Theseus' damage-reflecting shield. You'll need to kill the summon in order to take that down. Also, lure him to the mushrooms in order to deal damage.