Rayne Package Bugged After Latest Update

vap0rliesvap0rlies Posts: 1Member Beginner
Hello GM and The Support Team.
I got multiple gifts from last few event, Gachapons, and tried to stack up my Rayne package which was 
(Un-used) in my Inventory/Storage - (Premium Column).
After the last update, i could no longer see my Rayne Package in my (Premium Column), But i could still see the gear (Stealth) in the (Gear Column) - Under (Boots Column).
If i double click the gear, an icon would pop up that reads 
" This Tactic Gear Cannot Be Use For This Character. "
On the norm, this only happens when your Second Account Has the "SKIN" instead of the First account.
* Instead Both Account can now only see the (Stealth) in The (Boots Column) Under (Gear Column).
But the "(Rayne Package)" is no where to be found under the (Premium Column).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thing i want to highlight is that, Before Papaya Play came along, Before PlayOne, Back in GarenaTimes, i actually Purchased the THIRD Account/Character. When PlayOne Came Along, The Third Character was still around, After PapayaPlay, The Third Character Account Is Missing
I Hope You Guys do something to fix this or just Reimburse those Who spent for that THIRD Character Account Only To See It Disappear

Comments