Old UWC Ships

jambanersjambaners Posts: 2Member Beginner
Dear GMs or Admins,

Hello all, I just want to make a suggestion about UWC Ships.
Well to be honest, I'm kinda boring with UWC ships. Why is that? because in 2weeks or so, I only see 6 or 7 new UWC ships, which is too few too choose. (for me of course)
And my suggestion is, can UWO make the old UWC ships appear again on game WITH of course buying UWC. 
This is how it works, U can put all of old Tickets into a new Ticket or yeah whatever the name is. 
So all the players have a chance to get an old UWC ships or parts, because I felt the player on this game is reducing. Maybe I was wrong but this can be seen with the population in Seville.

Well this is my suggestion, maybe with this, some hibernation players will be interesting to play again.

Thanks for this suggestion box.
Live4uwo
IGN : Dryst / Iria / Camden
Free Player

Comments

• Live4uwoLive4uwo Posts: 30Member Beginner
    @ Jambaners: you are correct. I can also see and feel players in game are stagnating, newbies are less or no, many left on a long pause to see what game would be in next few months and if there will be like now, they will continue to be offline again for some time. So less players like now cannot do alot for the game prosperity because this game it is not just a capt.icket buying and selling its odd items. Uwo mmoprg philosophy is far and lot more than it is happening now. And I welcoming your idea about ships can be bought in uwc market for decent prices; just like in game Warships there's option of buying ship in market.
    jambaners
  • jambanersjambaners Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Some players said it too and felt it too about this server.
    This server is getting quiet, when u sail u can see there are nobody around u.
    at OGP, even Seville-Venice course is still crowded with some ships sailing around.
    Well I hope Papaya can do something about this, I hope this suggestion box is can be heard and can be discussed within themselves.
    Have u see today's ticket? same old ships with different name.
    IGN : Dryst / Iria / Camden
    Free Player