[BS-GLB EVENT] Forum Feedback Event - Finished

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited June 2018 Event
imageHello BlackShot Global soldiers,

Let your voice be heard and share with us on this event topic your ideas for improving the Competitive Mode to receive a Medkit Premium 3 days.

If your suggestion is one of the top 5 selected by our team, you will also receive the mighty BAMF and MSR Blackest grade for 7 days!

Event Mechanics:

• From 16/05/18 to 30/05/18, you need to share your ideas for improving the Competitive Mode on this Event topic;

• All participants,that share valid improvement suggestions will be rewarded and we will also reward the Top 5 suggestions;

Event Rules:

• All improvement suggestions need to be posted on this forum topic;

• We will only reward as participants all the improvement suggestions that are constructive and based on valid arguments;

• Top 5 suggestions will be selected by the BlackShot Team;

• You can participate with multiple improvement suggestions but they will be considered as a whole;

Event Rewards:

• Participants - All participants will receive the Medkit Premium for 3 days;

• Top 5 - The Top 5 suggestions will receive the new BAMF Blackest Grade + MSR Blackest Grade for 7 days;

Keep those improvement suggestions coming!

Team BlackShot
PVPJERRYchawki88

Comments

• miszczuuumiszczuuu Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    hello bs team..first of all i would like u guys to remove the bugs from comp server as u can see when we make someone leader of the squad.they sometime gets bugges and are unable to start the match.

2: the team balancing should be made.

3:the -30 deduction should be decreased to -5 or -10 cuz sometimes we gets a dc or buged so we have to leave the match and there is no other way then that,and -30 is deducted from our elo points which is very disturbing.we try ahrd to rank up tier and -30 have a big effect on losing our tier.

4:the boot should be removed from the competitive mode as u already know that it useless we team tries to defend our teammates from booting.even if someone the opposite has a hacker in their team they wont help us boot him cuz every one wants to win the match....

5:sometimes when our teammates levae and we are 2-3 peron in our team left.the oponents put us on boot and succesfully boot 1-2 persons aas our defendeing votes are less,and thats very disturbing as we lose our points :'(.

6: we should be able to select either to play tfm or sd in comp mode as we were able to select in previous cw wars mode...

7: we should be able to talk with others in the lobby.

8: the once problem we face is the chat problem..once the leader starts serching for a match then we are unable to chat with anyone,and even if he didnt cancel the search for about 5 mins we are still sitting there as we cant inform him to stop nor can leave the room..so atleast the chat should be fixed..:)

9: the prizes for each tier should be increased and should be good wepaons including character..:)also decrease the season time a little bit.:)

i hope u guys will take notice of the above wriiten and hope will make the game enjoyble...tnx :)

username:miszczuuu
    ign : X3n0_
    pirsaib22pirsaib234zxcvb1111mental009pirsaib23norve12
  • K3BeinK3Bein Posts: 18Approved Member Beginner
    1.) Better Matchmaking: i sometimes get matched with 5 premades while we arent - maybe just let a 5 man squad only match with another 5 man squad to improve balance.

2.) let us decide the gamemode, if someone wants to play TFM, let him play TFM, if he wants to play SD, let him play SD

3.) If someone leaves the match, let him lose more elo if he doesnt rejoin. to prevent rejoining for kd etc let him lose 5 ELO for each leave. if someone leaves he should be punished.

4.) disable the boot option in ranked mode completely. instead there could be the optin to call a gm to spectate (this idea was there before and if i remember correctly it already has been implemented).

5.) at the moment it feels like your own stats dont matter, all that counts is the win. maybe give more elopoints if you win and have a very good kd and remove less ELO if you lose. this would lead to good players climb faster and better, even if they happen to have a bad team. ofc its the team that wins but unlike in league of legends or similar games you here have a bigger "carry" potential, and if you get like 5 flags in tfm or remove 5 bombs thats usually a sign that you are the playmaker in this round so award him by giving him more elopoints
    pirsaib234zxcvb1111pirsaib23ziggy123
  • papa512papa512 Posts: 4Approved Member Beginner
    There are not enought player who play competive so in order to boost the number of player, you should give daily reward when finishing the first competitive match of the day. 
    In the reward you could give some BP item and sometime a BSC item.

Or something like this :
    Daily reward for completing the X competitive match finish:

1 --> BP Items
    5 --> BSC Items

IGN : Exepti0n_
    pirsaib234zxcvb1111
  • chawki88chawki88 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hello BlackShot Global Team.

1: 
    i think that you should remove the bugs from competitive server,consedering when we make someone leader of the squad.they sometime gets bugges and are unable to start the match.

2: the team balancing should be made,so that everybody can team up with players with the same skills and ELO

3: the -30 deduction should be fixed be cause sometimes when we gets a dc or bugged so we have to leave the match and there is no other way then that,and -30 is deducted from our elo points which is very disturbing.we try our best to rank up tier and -30 ELO have a big effect on losing our tier.

4:the boot should be removed from the competitive mode as you  already know that it useless we team tries to defend our teammates from booting.even if someone the opposite has a hacker in their team they wont help us boot him because every one wants to win the match....

5:sometimes when our teammates levae and we are 2-3 peron in our team left.the oponents put us on boot and succesfully boot 1-2 persons as our defending votes are less,and thats very disturbing as we lose our points :'(.

6: we should be able to talk with others in the lobby,so i suggeste to add a voice system so every members of the squads could communicate with each others as plan and strategy...

7: the once problem we face is the chat problem..once the leader starts serching for a match then we are unable to chat with anyone,and even if he didn't cancel the search for about 5 mins we are still sitting there as we can't inform him to stop nor can leave the room..so atleast the chat should be fixed and give permission to memebers to cancel the search queue.

9: the prizes for each tier should be increased,including character

Thank you for this event,I appreciate your concern about players opinions!!
    Let's work together so we can make Blackshot Global a better and enjoyable game!!

username:chawki88
    ign : Diplo947

miszczuuupirsaib22
  • chandan100chandan100 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    1= first of all lets get to know whats the meaning of competitive.. Competitive means competiting with each other so i would like the competitive mode to be played with bp.. Then only its competitive or else its who pays they win all the guys with 1 shot sn1pers and op guns win

2= allow the people to choose what kind of mode they prefer

3=add clan war back again,let competitive mode also be present so the people decide what they love to play

4= remove switch bug..many kind of bugs present in the game

5= reduce the elo points to 5 or 10 if any member leaves the match 30 pts is ridiculous

6=appoint scouters to keep an eye on hackers

7=As far as i know these suggestions could really help competitive mode.. But i would prefer clan war than competitive make sure u guys listen to the community's wants and render some changes this would boost the popularity of the game and less people will quit the game lets make bs as popular as before

Hope.this suggestion helps bs
    Thank you ^^
    pirsaib234zxcvb1111pirsaib23
  • iMakeUfeelcrYiMakeUfeelcrY Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hello Dear Blackshot Global Team.

There is too much things in the whole game that should be improved but the event Topic is on competitive mode so i will right about Competitive mode only.

• In Competitive Mode there must be a match selection mode so players will be able to select the match according to there choice.
    • The Chat must be on in competitive mode server so players will be able to chat with others to recruit them in the team.
    • The Deduction of  'ELO' Points must be Decrease because when somebody left the match due to match bug or other problems like 'Abnormal Action was detected client will be Determined' So in this case he\she lose points and placed in lower tier this thing is annoying.
    • The Booting System in the match should be removed because when a team got pro player so the Opposite Team Players started to boot the Pro player Due to which the team lose the match and lost there 'ELO' points.
    • The another Problem in the competitive mode server is that when Someone starts the match other players are unable to chat in there Squad which is very annoying we can't right a simple word when the match is in progress so this must be Fixed or needs Improvment.
    • As you have noticed that there is no enough players to start a match fast or to play with them sometimes. Its Because that Competitive mode server have no boost therefore Players are not playing it. To Avoid this there must be a little boost so more players will come to play.
    • And The Last thing is that there must be some type of a 'Daily Competitive reward' or Something like when the match Finished players will get a random weapon weather its 'BSC' or 'BP' weapon. So More players will come and join the battle.
    If the above things are fixed or Improved. So the Game Competitive Server Mode will be On TOP of every mode.
    Hope you will take action on these things to make our Game more enjoyable and Great.

IGN : RaySmOker_
    Note : In SmOker its 'O' Alphabet not 'Zero Number'.

• ziggy123ziggy123 Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
    First of all, I have to admit that the competitive mode is a fun addition to BS and it could attract a lot of new players if the competitive mode gets good updates.

Here are my suggestions:

There should be a system that you only get matched up against your tier level or a very similar tier. For example: Silver tier players should only come up against Bronze, Silver and Gold tier. I'm now gold tier and most of the time playing with others who are silver/gold tier and it's not fun to play against the black tier.

There should also be some kind of a points deduction or maybe a cooldown for people who constantly rejoin to get a decent k/d. This is really annoying, especially in SD, when they rejoin too late to be able to play the round.

Making a competitive mode where you can only use BP weapons, gear and the default character would be interesting for the players who don't have the money or don't want to spend so much money on BSC.

I would like to see some more maps added to the map pool. For example: Crack down, Sandstorm II, Xitang, Mont saint michel, Berlin, Factory

It could be helpful if there would be a surrender option if players from your team have left the game, and if you do surrender, only get a low deduction of ELO points. Wasting your time to play a match 3vs5 isn't fun at all.

Last but not least, keep up those rewards for the competitive mode, it gets me and other players motivated to play.

I hope these suggestions can help the competitive mode.

IGN: In2U

• adeeladeel Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    Hello
    this is 1st time came to this (competitive mode) in blackshot i relay enjoyed, and we got new experience, & i prefer to keep the this mode and allow the randomly select player's from the lobby.
    and include the character cover system like Rainbow six Vegas and to add the weapons cover mode. it means pick the gun and move the right corner that we can easily kill the enemy. if not understand plz watch Rainbow six Vegas walkthrough.

IGN: Limbo   
  • mulekzomulekzo Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Melhorias como retirada de personagens especias e também de o jogador ter o direto de escolher o modo que queira jogar, adicionar mais mapas e um chat geral para o lobby
  • DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
     Winners List:

And the winners of the BlackShot Global Forum Feedback Event are...

• miszczuuu
     • iMakeUfeelcrY
     • ziggy123
     • K3Bein
     • chandan100

Congratulations to the winners and a huge thanks to all the participants. You will all soon receive your rewards in your storage.

A huge thanks to all of you to share your improvements suggestion that will be all taken under consideration for future improvements of the Competitive Mode.

Team BlackShot
This discussion has been closed.