FPS Drop

accuracityaccuracity Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hi is there any way to fix this issue , i have a nVidia GTX 1050 4 GB , i5 7300HQ and 8 GB of RAM
When playing my FPS is around 95-120 sometimes but it's dropping to 35-40 almost all the time and it only happen on this game. I play others games like BF1 with  60 constant FPS.

Comments

• p0wner1180p0wner1180 Posts: 451Member Intermediate
    Closing as much programms as you can that are running at the background. Nothing more you can do, unfortunately.
  • [HGM]MaskedMan[HGM]MaskedMan Posts: 134Approved Member Trainee
    Could you answer the following questions:

- Which game mode do you often play in? 
    - How many players are in your games typically? 
    - What are your WarRock settings in game ?
  • brappbrappbrappbrapp Posts: 34Member Beginner
    @MaskedMan

I get FPS drops in 8 players room sometimes.. not all rounds or all the round, same for 16 players rooms. I play all low settings and got a good CPU.

I think that when the server has to registrer too much datas the game get fps drops because if you shoot or trow nades all round nothing happens, but when you and others shoot someone and they are shooting you too the game get that drops.
    That's why in BG you always have bad FPS.
    Also when the room has too much different weapons the game will get FPS drops.

Try it yourself in private room 16 players with friends.
  • AlienVibezAlienVibez Posts: 19Member Beginner
    I just wanna point this out because if not it's gonna keep bothering me. a GTX 1050 is a 2GB GPU. I recently got a GTX 1050 and the only option for a 4GB was the 1050TI. Now that that's out of the way, warrock runs mostly on CPU. I watch my GPU stats at times, and it's usually at 800mhz when the default clock speed is 1350 or something similar. Try running Ccleaner, defrag your HDD and check for viruses/malware. It sounds like something is eating up all your resources, SmartClose is a great program to close out all background processes as well. You can also right click on warrock under your task manager and set the priority to high, as well as changing the affinity which just makes it so warrock will run on all cores of your CPU.
  • brappbrappbrappbrapp Posts: 34Member Beginner
    WR IS A CPU GAME and it'a a broken game.
    They will never fix FPS drops and they will never fix overclock because this game is DEAD.
  • N0HCH0N0HCH0 Posts: 390Member Trainee

AlienVibez

Task manager UNLEGIT for warrock xdd , cant more  change priority .
    qneksukka
  • OverSkillzOverSkillz Posts: 9Member Beginner
    hi when i do right click on icon warrock in task manager and set priority to high i cant not, said to me acces is denied,  never see that before and some friend trying to do it and cant not so who you guys can setup it at high??? someone can help me thx you
    hi everyone i want to said im a old players from longtime i have lenovo i3 4000m cpu 2.40ghz laptop so play fair and have fun noooob!!!!!
  • p0wner1180p0wner1180 Posts: 451Member Intermediate
    They disabled it. Nobody is able to put their priority to high.
  • xlbatlegrouplxxlbatlegrouplx Posts: 0Member Beginner
    The game just seems to run well in core i7 and core i5. I have a Ryzen 5 1500x 3.5ghz sometimes, in rooms of 16 or BG, the FPS even drops to 35 ...
  • florinul79florinul79 Posts: 2Member Beginner

why not let us play if we have Raizen processors ?????????????????????????????????????You really don't have the money to optimize the game a bit ... to make money I see that it works ..... shame
  • florinul79florinul79 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    amd Ryzen 3600x  nvidia 1060  16 g ram  fraps fps 25 40 fps pfffff  shame
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate

Cpu for 84 euro 139 fps with 
    integrated graphics intel iris pro 6200