Decreasing Trend In Gameplay, but not sales. (GAMEBREAKING)

tpainetimtpainetim Posts: 35Member Beginner
The market for ticket items recently has been... screwed on every level. This game is a beautiful video game, never seen anything like it and probably will never see anything like it after it finally dies. But let me be candid for a moment, UWO is on life support. The only thing powering UWO is the constant sale of tickets. The drop rate for the good things in tickets is absolutely ridiculous, it seemed better with the recent "Superior" ships but still doesn't change the fact that everyone has some of EVERYTHING. Everyone has the lower tier items from tickets en masse because now that less players are here to buy the lower tier stuff, they buy more tickets in hopes of getting the higher tier stuff. Also, the random events with disgustingly op rewards is very detrimental to a PLAYER driven economy. The goal of Papaya was to fix the economy and increase ticket sales. These two are inversely related as I, and many others have observed, the increased ticket sales increases the amount of trash that nobody wants/needs. Snake wine, really... Basically a less glorified Asclepius Medicated Bath. The influx of SPB into the market is very confusing to me as there are a small number of alchemists/players who actually USE spb for transmutation alchemy. This market is ruined. I know I am talking about what everyone has been talking about since this game launched, but the 500m checks to each account was ridiculous and the percentage of nanbanners to everything else is disgusting. I personally hate nanban, never liked it. Agree with me or not, the clermont is a TERRIBLE idea, it crashed all UWC aide ships and the penalty is only a -5% speed boost? Hardly a penalty. The coal fuel stuff that is required to sail it should make it the only thing that lets you sail it. I HATE the clermont and the new steam ships that are coming; they are set by a dangerously high bar aforementioned. Back to the economy, the player base is going down because of people who just farm tickets for the best ships and sell their low tier items at very low prices just for money. Let's be real here, there's not enough players in UWO to make all the low tier items worth it. A recycle bottle/ticket/papaya seed or whatever would be nice...Seville, which has always been populated, (yes by alts, but all alts have a main) is looking more and more like a ghost town. It saddened me the other day to see no bazaars outside Lisbon bank, as there always was in GAMA. I'm running out of things to complain about, but UWO cannot be helped at this point, by no SUPERIOR ship or no reset, this game is doomed and we all feel it. The plug needs to be pulled, and I propose that we pull it or give the game to a different provider, I just want some change and players back guys...
xasakura1

Comments

• chronofoxchronofox Posts: 72Member Beginner
    Some how u posted or got posted on the wrong form this is the latale form not the uwo one
  • xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner
    But it the same situation that LaTale's has.
    AnnaGraem
    I like turtles