Lving prob

chronofoxchronofox Posts: 72Member Beginner
Maybe im missing on what is needed to lv easy here or best places but other thin sky col iv yet to find any  im at 201.
How are u ment to lv when the only place u can get any real exp is caped at 6 runs a day let alone find a party for it.Not all classes are gods at soloing this early in the 200+.I under stand this game is all about grinding or what not but when the quest u have to do gives at best if u are lucky 1% mostly less  just mobing seems like it takes 50+ if not more mobs just for 0.01%.

The blanceing of exp is  very bad maybe it gets better at higher /newer content i dont know never been to it yet.

Things that i have seen in this game that  should be fixed and would probly bring back some or even new people.

1Fix the exp rates for quest around 200+ quest should fill meaning full When u make more exp killing thing from the quest its self its really bad.Also Sky col should not be the only way to lv at 200+ This was a very bad setup and im betting it pushed a lot of players away.

2This part is more on the players that need to be fixed .Greed prices are still very high on allmost everything .Even when theres not that many players even left.To new players this is overwhelming when it comes to needing something .At200+ the amount of ely u need is crazy lving crafting/ cost gear upgrading /buying better gear/pets/ buying leechs if needed.

3Athother prob i have run in to in this game was when it came time to needing help on doing something that i cant solo but the gear would help greatly finding help is nuts.
The guild im in now but probly quiting soon would never help me and more or less just blow me off.

xasakura1

Comments

• JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    ok first, did you even try to make friends? you don't have to only associate with people in your guild, and second you said you're 201 there is another place at 201 where you can level which is aurora garden, but you just have to stack exp up to get he most benefits.

Also while yes gear enchanting and upgrading is expensive, you don't have to get every single new gear for your level , just skip some if it seems too much of a hassle, and second enchanting itself is pretty hard so you can just grind ely and buy locked gears. 

and ya just ask around for help someone would eventually help you.  or what you can also do is grind extra stats to just not need help. get your self two pieces of ely gear and just grind at lower dungeons starting and slowly just build up your ely. you're 201 so you should be able to do velfa library and/ or degos  for ely. 
    xasakura1
  • xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner
    I agree with chronofox,

AnnaGraem
    I like turtles