Holy order question

CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
In the holy order skill tree the question i have is if this is a bug or just normal.

To max aura or defense u have to max aura of attack. u can never put more points in to aura of defence thin u have in aura of attack.

Seems really odd if its normal to have to blow 10 points in aura of attack  to max aura of defense.Would not be so bad but they dont even stack togeather.

This is the first time iv come across a set up like this normally u can just unlock the next skill and max it with out needing to max the skill befor hand. So this was what i was woundering about and ty for any info on this

Comments

• thekazuthekazu Posts: 1Member Beginner
    i know what u mean but thats how LT work i guess, its just aura type buffs so it has to be scaled or something. but atleast the other 2 aura dont cost any skill points
  • noxauranoxaura Posts: 0Member Beginner
    This is normal! although you cannot stack those buffs, there's still situations where you might want max dmg over defense. The good thing is that once you max Aura of attack, you get the rest of the auras without having to waste any additional skillpoints. 

Once you get higher lvl, and unlock your Legend skills (L3) you'll be able to convert your defense to static damage! a trick you can use is Aura of defense  (+any other defense food) > Legend 3 (to convert your defense to static) and then lastly use Aura of Attack to increase your max damage. 

• noxauranoxaura Posts: 0Member Beginner
    This is normal! even though you cannot stack the auras, there's still situations where you might want to choose Aura of attack over Defense~ the good thing is  that once you unlock Aura of attack, you don't have to waste any additional skillpoints to unlock the rest of the auras. 

once you get higher lvl and start working on your Legend skills (L3) you'll be able to use your Defense to convert it to static dmg. so, one trick you can do is Aura of Defense (+any defense food) > Legend 3 (converts defense to static damge) > lastly Aura of Attack to increase max dmg~