Questions about leveling/gear farming/ Ltc and ely

MerlinJHMerlinJH Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hello guys
I’m new to this game and I have lots of questions to ask.
First, I’m lv 198 now and I can’t find a good place to gain exp to lv200. Where’s the best place for me to level up?

Comments

• CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    F3 is your best place for lving to 200.Depending on your class and if u find a party will depend on how long it takes.
    And 200 one u will be doing sky coli every day +other things as u hit 209+

At 200 be ready to mindlessly farm ely because the amount u will need at 200+ is crazy retarted.

And at 200 the only real way to get any exp is from sky coli quest gives next to nothing and farming  mobs mindlessly also gives next to nothing.

The game takes a huge nosedive in lving from 200+ so be ready for days on end of nothing but sky and farming ely for upgrades. if u want to max sky gear full set to+20 u will need 300m not counting enchants and other things u will start to need.

Goodluck

• MerlinJHMerlinJH Posts: 0Member Beginner
    lvl200 now. should I upgrade all my sky gears to +20?
  • 279020456279020456 Posts: 10Member Beginner
    No! Don't upgrade your sky to +20 unless you want to play on multiple characters. If you're focusing on one, it's a waste of investment. What you want to do now is stack ely gain, get a full sky gear set — enchant your gloves *only*, and start doing your legend quests — as far as you can get. Upgrade your sky set when you feel like you need extra damage, fill out your special slots and get the ely skill books from the current gamle boxes (buy from players). But before you do all of those, check out the discord link and join!
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    you shouldn't upgrade gear you will out level soon, i would suggest only upgrading ruined placae set or sun/ sand set at 216 as those are the last two armor sets in the game currently as for weapon i would just  not deal with it until you can wear lab weapons which is 213. like yes grab a dyna weapon at 205 but dont super invest in it
  • DudeMcPersonDudeMcPerson Posts: 0Member Beginner
    At 198? Big Tube or MD, preferably. When those runs run out, F3/Chunsik Castle should do.

And like Crimson said, you're gonna primarily be doing Sky A LOT in the 200s. You can then add Mysterious Hall at 201 and Aurora Garden at 202. Bring parties for all of them.

As for gear at 200? Weapon should be an Odin wep. Armor should be the Sky Coli set for the set bonus.