Best class for a new person

CalacoJackCalacoJack Posts: 1Member Beginner
Just started and was woundering what would be my best bet for a starter class.Whats class needs the least amount of work to be good .
I looked around but most guides seem to be very outdated.

Comments

• techbritechbri Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I would say Explorer is a good beginner class. You have three weapon choices and your luck is your main stat, which means better drops and Ely (money!) gains.
  • 279020456279020456 Posts: 10Member Beginner
    A good beginner class depends on how much you are capable of funding your character — basically, how much cash you wanna drop. Low maintenance? The best physical/melee class would be Explorer—Treasure hunter line because of its ely gain, Engineer—Starseeker, Warrior—Blademaster. The best magical class would be Pop star because it's buffs make it a desirable party member; Arc master for its high damage or a Demigod for its unbreakable weapon (slow start due to high ely cost but won't worry about weapon enchanting). Lots of funding? Try Warrior—Hero/Highlander; Mage— Phantom Mage/Archmage. Also join the discord server.
  • bone16bone16 Posts: 75Member Beginner
    every class in latale is unigue. and also all classes can do everything. while some of them may be extreamly strong when going solo and others are not.

what i mean is that some classes requires insane funding to get the same point of damage. while others doesn't

take the class you enjoy the most. be it a Dagger user or bow, or even Guitar. up to u