Returning player from OGP, Legacy accounts?

velkq3velkq3 Posts: 1Member Beginner
This has probably happened before.. but I can't seem to find anything on it.
Is it possible to transfer my account from OGP to Papaya Play? 
I assume not.. but what are the benefits of this "legacy" status older accounts get?
How has the game changed over the course of moving from OGP to Papaya Play?

Comments

• PineapplecakesPineapplecakes Posts: 66Member Beginner
    I'm afraid you missed the boat on that one as I think the giveaways had a time limit around the launch period. Someone could correct me if I'm wrong.

Although it wasn't moving characters over but more like a chance to get a headstart with Papaya play depending on the linked account. On the plus side, I am fairly sure the Level up gear can still be obtained which can stay useful for quite a while into mid game.
  • BlueOGBlueOG Posts: 16Member Beginner
    OGP didn't want the transfer to happen apparently so everyone had to start fresh. You missed out on the whole legacy thing by like almost a year or something. The game has changed in a good way. They give us more free stuff, have actual events sometimes (unlike OGP's never-ending log in events), and we get updated more often like KLT I think. Plus all those awesome new items 
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    honestly the transfer thing wasn't important, a few crap titles, and some free stuff but nothing too game breaking , it was basically a fresh start for every one
  • mjbaby123mjbaby123 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    game is dead