Sailor's Ring of the Abyss Questions

MytsosMytsos Posts: 28Member Beginner
So to make x1 Sailor ring of the abyss you need x3 bogged rings ( thats hard to get, anyway ).
There is an [Upgrate] Sailor's Ring Option in craft menu, i tried it so see what it does and i think it changed the Max HP and Defense by 1k up each.. so my question is what it does ?? it gives random stats or more hp and def only ?? there is also [NEW OPTION] Sailor's Ring in craft menu.. ( i havent tried this one but from what i can imagine its not worth because u need x3 Sailor's Ring and x25 abyss crystals just to make 1 new sailor ring with new stats when u can farm x3 bogged and make the same. so the new option in craft menu changes the stats too or add new option in the ring for example ddr or other ?? i am confused ... what those 2 craft options do ... can someone explain please ? thanks. btw papaya need to give more info about the new events. 

Comments

• MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    I made this table for you and others that are pissed off with ignorance by Papaya...
    If it doesn't help, ask what you need.
  • MytsosMytsos Posts: 28Member Beginner
    oh is max pk/pvp 7% ? never seen one .. thank you MateaB1 for the info but my question is what does it do the option in craft menu  ''[Upgrate] Sailor's Ring Option'' ? 
    staszyk1
  • MateaB1MateaB1 Posts: 351Approved Member Intermediate
    [Upgrade] changes options on Sailor's Ring of the Abyss (must be +0)
    [New Option] gives you Fallen Sailor's Ring directly (as is - no upgrading later)
    Mytsos
  • MytsosMytsos Posts: 28Member Beginner
    are you sure max pk/pvp tolerence is 7% ?? i have seen and made many sailor rings .. never seen one with 7% pk/pvp.
  • auspexa3auspexa3 Posts: 58Approved Member Beginner
    sailor ring is upgraded with condensed argates?