@latale things that should change for the better

CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
Things i have found out on what makes the game lacking and could be therefor the lack of new and old players not saying .Things that should change to make the game better.

1Every thing in the cash shop should be tradable. This is something i never got why limit the amount of cash u could make. This would let non cashers buy from cashers and increase sells a lot..And increase the amount of things for cashers to sell to make ingame $$ .Seems like a win win all around .There is a lot that is nontrade.

2My guess on my people stop is from 200+ lving gets really bad quest dont give anything in terms of real exp.And with out exp pots u are never going to lv.
So to fix this have sells that cators to whats really needed exp pots and make them tradable....

3 Good events .Events in a game can make or break it .people do get bored of the mindless grinding theres nothing really else to do in game.So good  events help keep players from getting bored and helps add a freash filling to the game .

4Add things /update.
Add new things to fishing why let it be useless.We even had fishing events in the past and they where fun.Because even a non casher could win them .Aka i won in the past in one lolXD....And every one had a ton of fun at that time.
U could add rare titles or out dated ones or just about any thing to be fished up.A fishing boss would be cool .

We use to have mining but that was lost it was fun imo sad we lost it.But why not add something else thats not just mindless killing .

New crafting things.
Some ideas exp pots 500 and less ones or even 200/less.
keys/ Better fishingpole but less+ thin the cash shop one.

just some idea imo that would make the game better

Comments

• CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    Hate u cant edit. but lol had another idea to add to new crafting .

Use of things fished up . like seafood dishes Or just things related to the fish and items .A idr set crafted from fish would be cool im talking gear like hat gloves and what not just not like the ring and other 2.

Ya if u have not picked up i really like/liked fishing and hate to see it dead like it is  but there is a lot that could be done to fix this easy and make it usefull.
    Fishable fashions. would be cool as well .We do have  a timed one but others would be nice and would be  better if they where perm and tradable.

Or just more fashions in gen people love to try and give there ch a cool look.
    one last thing that just poped in my head craftable fishing nets.wood be so cool

Also plz make it so we can edit old post and dont have to add new ones every time
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    isnt every thing in the cash tradeable already except of course some flash sale items. also what is your ign anyways? 
  • techbritechbri Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I also liked when the GM's would have mini games with the players like hide and seek with some type of reward.