Making Coal Fuel from Coal goods.

TibatonTirazonTibatonTirazon Posts: 9Member Beginner
edited April 2018 Suggestions
Regarding from: http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/categories/UWOsuggestions

If we cant lower the coal fuel requirements for steamships, mind if we either:

A) Lower the prices for coal fuel when industrial revolution occurs(Which would make steamship travel easier)

B) Make it easily more available around the world. 

C) Allow us to make our own coal fuel(Since we already have coal as a trade good and with the existence of coal fuel, it is honestly odd that we couldn't make out own coal fuel instead. Plus, if needed be, the fuel could only be made in factories as to balance things out).

This is not to simply imbalance the game, but rather give the player more things to try on within the Industrial Revolution.

Comments

• HeavyWaterHeavyWater Posts: 138Member Trainee
    Dear people who complain about coal fuel: Please stop complaining about coal fuel, it doesn't need to be nerfed, it's perfectly fine how it is, and is like that for a reason. There used to be something of a progression with cargo ships, Trading Large Galleon, Manilla Galleon, Gran Fluyt, something along those lines. Clermont however, is lower levelled than all of those ships, with significantly more cargo IN ADDITION to this. So, if you want nerfed coal fuel, then Clermont itself must be nerfed. Stop being greedy.
    crazyhunter2003FerrolioTibatonTirazon
    It's alright, Ma, I'm only bored.
  • TibatonTirazonTibatonTirazon Posts: 9Member Beginner
    @HeavyWater

Apologies if I was referring to the Clermont debacle. I only suggested to the coal fuel idea as I was confused on the existence of one type of coal as a trade good AND another type of coal as steamship fuel. It feels off having to buy coal from industrial cities where we could make our own coal with the coal bought from the market.

Though, my suggestions stays, as (I assume) more steamships will be introduced in the near future, the methods of getting coal fuel should be a bit easier, as to allow more players to enjoy their steamships.

Again, not trying to be greedy, just trying to suggest ideas for letting players to try out new things.