[BS-SEA Community Feedback] APRIL 12 PATCH Share your Feedback!

AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127Member Master

APRIL 12 PATCH NOTES

You'll probably have noticed a few significant changes to BlackShot. In addition to upgrading our server infrastructure for smoother gameplay, we've removed several characters and items from the shop based on feedback from the community regarding game balance. This is crucial for us to monitor the meta shift and further refine the game!

-Upgraded server infrastructure to cut down on connection problems in SEA.

-Removed items from shop: Speedster Package, Total Gear Package, Tanker Package, X-Mas Gift Box

-Removed characters from shop: Rayne, Nina, Yuki, Isabelle, Lily

The changes to the shop are not final, as we want to get your feedback! Let us know here.

Regards,
Team BlackShot SEA

Comments

• kadong009123kadong009123 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Please if you upgrade the blackshot Sea please Change all the EXPERT-(GOLD WEAPON)---to---(NZ1  WEAPONS)   and  the   PRO-(GOLD WEAPONS)   
     thats all my request 
    Thanks GM's
    DOTOKA
  • xarkas666xarkas666 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Please Dont Remove That Character.. We want it back
  • ewan5595ewan5595 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Why do u want to remove the skin? if  guys want game balance do the same as CS:go
  • MoutonaruuMoutonaruu Posts: 7Member Beginner

kadong009123 thank you for that request too. I am glad since not only me want the nz1 weapon add to mastery. 
    about  character.... i love those all character in blackshot, include that dev. remove. all have function. but...no comment.... they said it is feedback from community. 

I wish it is true the 'New Horrizontal' that they want make it IS AWESOME...
  • xarkas666xarkas666 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    U guys Should Remove That  speedkit not that skin .. please fix that speedkit . not logic at all can through the wall then cant hit if using . not balance anywhere.
  • HBeSuicideSquadHBeSuicideSquad Posts: 1Member Beginner
    i wish that gm put back kriss vector azure weapon into the game.
  • AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127Member Master
    Hello!

Thank you for leaving us a suggestion. We have taken notes and will take it in for review to the respective staffs.

Regards,
    GM-AFUBAR
    alif512
  • DShahfizDShahfiz Posts: 0Member Beginner
    we are not interested in playing in competitive mode only as a beta, but we want clan war like before
  • morganabananamorganabanana Posts: 2Member Beginner
    As a Veteran who plays since 2012 since I was very young and now I am 14 years old at 2018 my birthday over and like as a veteran who plays since 2012 and I keep changing my account things like this make the game worst people like the characters and you guys removed the characters people like and by the way plz dun hate me I dun hate u guys this is just my honest opinion so hope u guys will undertand me
  • morganabananamorganabanana Posts: 2Member Beginner
    For me My FPS is the same with these characters or without these characters
This discussion has been closed.