starseeker bug?

CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner

Posted this in here and tec sup just to have better odds of finding out whats going on with this .I mean it cant be new.

I dont know if this is a bug or not but i was killing the starkeeper plans boss for get her name.
Normally u get 600 rep after killing her.
But as a starseeker  with your 2 bots(summons) out u get 1800 rep from killing her.
So the thing is that normal and the way it is ment to be or is this a bug.
Because i really dont want to some how get banned for bug abuse if it is some kind of bug.

Comments

• CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    For got to add that the massage that u got for killling her
    the one that says u got 600 rep i get that 3 times on the chat bar when i kill her with both bots (summons) out
    And just to be 100% i did wright down my rep before and after to check if it was just a text bug its not.
  • mamario00mamario00 Posts: 81Member Beginner
    hey i just wanted to say i reported you for abusing a glitch, have a nice day!
  • CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    Hay stupid troll c@#t if u didn't know how to read it says i allso posted in tec sup right before i posted here.So nice try 0/10

So just go crawl back in to what ever hellhole u came out of because no one wants u here.Go bitch about some other game on there forums.
    K have a nice day lool
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    nah its not a glitch, your robots count as individual players so thats why you got more rep. the more people hit something that gives reputation the more rep the monster gives upon dying.