How are you guys still playing this garbage?

mamario00mamario00 Posts: 81Member Beginner
Listen, theres only like 30 people in the whole entire server now and most players have already left, what is keeping the last 30 of you from leaving? Is it regret? Nostalgia? greed? Empathy/Sympathy? Love? or is it Time?

I do not know the reason but you guys need to grow up and find something else to play. The amount of money you guys spend on this game is  ridiculous, what was it? around 4k dollars to max out a totem? you guys have a mental problem and need to stop right away. All that digital luxury is going deep in your head, the game can shut down at any moment especially since more and more of the whales are leaving this shit game and you guys have amassed a debt of more than 100k dollar, in the small year this game has. 

Stop using your student loans for those that do and trust me there is a lot, its disgusting.
Stop mortgaging your house to play this shit game or stop scamming your employers.
Stop everything and just quit, just 30 players are not going to maintain the game, everyone has left, the 3k who decided for another chance has just freaking left this game.

You guys lack enough brain cells that the game has even stopped to pump out events and just pumped out time sales that are so repetitive that even i can tell that they don't even run out of stock anymore. Even when they give out new items, the prizes are higher than a AAA game, and just for what? for a 5 minute glory of fame? Get real dude.

Anyways i don't want to shame you losers anymore so i gathered a list of games that might peek your interest. I tried choosing one of different genre, same price as AAA game since you guys are dumb anyways.

-VR Kanojo
-Elder Scrolls Online (they either released a VR version already or are planning it)
-FarCry 5
-Tokyo Xanadu eX+
-Atelier Lydie & Suelle
-Any Tales Game
-Any Final fantasy Game, theres even an MMORPG one
-Fortnite or PlayerUnknown BattleGround
-Dark Souls
-Nier: Automata
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
         and many more.

Quit this game now, they don't even care that the players get hacked and blame it on sharing account like a bunch of fucking pussies. Can't admit that they have shit tiered anti-hack service and say they own a fucking supercomputer. Get real, like hell you do.

If they really owned a supercomputer, then the AI would have done all it could to get back the players that they have lost lol.
dumb ass GM i tell ya.
LTgintamanAlisaXiaoyuFanVampX94loveyoudtPawPawz

Comments

• mamario00mamario00 Posts: 81Member Beginner
    if you guys are into nostalgia, Disgaea 5 is also coming out for PC, for those who play this crap game for nostalgia.
    AlisaXiaoyuFanPawPawz
  • CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    (I'll bite ms troll)

Lol why did u come back if u are just going to bitch about the game?Some people like the game why do u care.
    The only real point u make is the lack of real events.
    Facts
    People still play and a good bit its more around 100 some if not more.
    the game still makes $$ so i dont think it will close any time soon.They made a killing just off the Cheerful Tengu Totem Fragments.There where a few all most right off the bat with +100.Thats a lot of $$.Theres still a lot being sold .

Most of your post are pure cancer iv seen them all u do is cry about the game and seem to want it killed off.

most of the games u listed are a joke other thin
    fc5 tales and darksouls

maybe people like old games better did u ever think of that most games now adays are not even sold as the full vr u have to buy microtransactions to even get the most of it
    Just because a game looks good does not make it good.imo id rather play ff7-8-9 thin any of the ones from 10+ where all bad

Most games are all looks and thats it most if not all games to day have no soul to them and are rushed and filled with game breaking bugs.

AlisaXiaoyuFan
    Hello, i am glad that the brain cell you have left is illiterate. You just proved to me that the people who are still left in this game are dumber than a rock. (P.S. my rock can do a backflip :O)

First off, there is not even remotely 100 people playing this game, they might be afk for calendar event- oh wait there's none, so lets see, could just be new people who are curious on the game. Second off, I whine about events, but that in itself is a fact, if you read my other post i also whine about the lack of items and supplies for free to play players, which allow me to clarify to you THIS IS A FREE GAME!!! incredible i know. 

Second off, i know there are whales in this game who are still supporting the game, learn to read better lol. I don't think you can even read since your English is worst than the Chinese who invade the server. I know there are idiots spending a bunch of money on pixelated garbage that wont help them in the future, the totem itself got people hyped so badly they're probably eating cup ramen for the rest of their life. 

Third. I find it cute and a compliment you find my post to be cancer because that is what they are. I am that tumor you have in your back that you are not planning on checking. By the way may i interest you in some other games, since you have great taste in game, you can try out Neopets or Pokémon. The games i mention are example, i do not know nor care what games are popular with the community of gamer but to each their own. 

Lastly.  *ahem* Everyone has their own taste in game, old game or new game, there really is no difference besides graphic and innovation. This game, how do i say it, *ahem* lacks anything remotely significant of a game. Don't get me wrong, the game can be considered a game but because of corporations and uhh, smart businessmen, it is not. See, the people left are at the same level as a monkey, only holding primal desires and slinging poop at each other. This game just sends the same cash items back to back and add a 2% discount and you idiots would immediately buy it.  Honestly, I am mad that my tax money goes to the lot of idiot that are left. Using student loans and money that should be going for your rent or whatever, i can see why most of ya only beat ya meat to audio tape of whales.

Anyways, if you think you made any sound argument they clearly were not, if i need to log into the game and prove anything i shall. . . oh wait i already did that like 4 months ago or whatever. ALSO, don't defend the game when all your forum posts are just you whining about technical issues and stupid questions, what are you, level 190? lol pleb. This forum is infested with your name and its utterly disgusting, i hope youre not breathing too much of your own shit-stained pants in order to not miss a second of playing this game, i truly do.

is that it? i hope i am not missing anything. 
    Well i wasted my time on you but oh well. 
    Oh and to your last sentence, no not all games lack soul and are filled with bugs, you dumb fuck. There have been well made ports of games, maybe you just suck at selecting games. I think you clearly haven't played anything besides latale if that's the best argument you can make. 
    AlisaXiaoyuFanPawPawz
  • CrimsonbunnyCrimsonbunny Posts: 82Member Beginner
    Cute so u try atking me over a question about a class i never played till now.  lol bad troll stick to laying on your back or on your knees because im guessing thats all u are good at.

Well with that im done i have no more time for cancer like u have fun posting about how u hate the game  but still fill the need to bitch about it looool i bet u even still play.

your trolling ill give it a 2/10

SparkyardPawPawz
    i got called cute, yay!!!

*rolls on my back to my stomach* heh proved ya wrong ;).

But yeah, i saw you retyped and  i was like "this stupid kid again" and i was not wrong.

you took the words right out of my mouth though, i wasn't planning on wasting any more of my stinky breath on you :)
    PawPawz
    oh and thanks for the 2/10 rating, i normally get 0.1/10 but you boosted my self esteem :)
    PawPawz
  • FantasyHeartFantasyHeart Posts: 44Member Beginner
    Wait....wait.  I've only seen extremely limited Tengu fragment sales that you could buy one small set and then had to wait 7-14 days to even buy again.  And account bound at that...

Also, I log in daily and "play" 6 days a week.  Pretty sure we have 100+ still playing.  Is it less than at the start of the server, yes.  But it isn't only 30.  And many will come back in the summer, as has been the case for years where holidays and in the summer the attendance increases.

Also, for the record, we just completed another free log-in event a few days ago.
    PawPawz
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    > Sees you back in the forums
    > Another shit post
    >Might as well get my two cents in

> Hopes it adds valuable insight to this post.
    PawPawz
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • SKTLordAizenSKTLordAizen Posts: 21Member Beginner
    lmao this mamario00 guy is funny

but you forgot to add League of Legends 
    i forgot about the retarded hippo, hold up let me copy your format for a second.

>Sees you still in this game
    >Irrevelant, fat kid whos latest video is bayonetta or whatever
    >less than 2 views for latale game video
    >Tries to speak about valuable insight
    > Still thinks that Japanese and Chinese and Korean latale are all the same thing

Should i keep going? want me to talk about your monthly attempt to make your forums relevant by writing "bump". you don't even answer questions on it which is retarded as fuck. Whats the point lol?!?! You get off at attention or what? i need to know this.

Seriously dude, the amount of people who have respect for you after trying to hang with you for 5 minute is tinier than an electron. Barely anyone likes you and your sad attempt to make this game even remotely popular makes me cringe enough that i wish your mom would have swallowed. Anyways you can add "insight" for all i care, i know no one gives "two cents" about you, and neither will i make the effort to give you that of which you seek. Seeing you on latale just proves how dead this game is.

well enough making this kid want to kill himself. lets see
    @TenguHeart

shut my mouth up with evidence, because I have evidence, and don't take a picture of the discord because most of those people don't even continue playing the game and either forgot to leave, or are in it for other topics. (I'm talking about the furry shit that BigAsh is into, he can't date a girl so he has to pour peanut butter on his schlong to make his pets relieve his sexual frustration) ahem.  

Theres no spike in summer but again, shut my mouth up with fact. like even a couple months ago someone showed how dead this game is, barely one index up for party, much less, only like 2-4 empty seekers. Second off,  don't add "years" to this game, its been up for A YEAR, come on dude, pick up the pace.

If that's the only thing you managed to pick up from this thread or what triggered you, that's fine with me. My point is elsewhere on why this game is dead and shit. I mean the GM made it publicly known they have a supercomputer or whatever and therefore no one can hack it. EL OH EL.

@SKTLordAizen
    League of Legend is now added. I can also add TF2 and Maplestory 2. 
    AlisaXiaoyuFanPawPawz
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    @SKTLordAizen

Hilarious indeed. I think its time this was removed.
    AlisaXiaoyuFanPawPawz
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • FurrylovesFurryloves Posts: 9Member Beginner
    My relationship with this game has been up and down...

I've played since OBT on OGP's LaTale, LaTale has been a big part of my life, from my High School days to my current hard working adulthood days. Every so often I come back to these forums to check on the game, to see what new features or events might be happening to, in a sense, give me one last hit of the LaTale high. It never happens, I had such high hopes for this new iteration of LaTale, but much like I thought it would, it crumbled away from the ideal and foundations Papaya set for this new server. Now I'm not hating on those that still play, to each their own, ya know?

Sadly this game cannot seem to hook a good publisher :/
    PawPawz
    Kitsunne - Windstalker from a Age long past~
  • PineapplecakesPineapplecakes Posts: 66Member Beginner
    If I didn't know better I would say it was planned in advance to take mamario00's bait. The OP is like 99% bait I think but it is nice to see people around here. So I suppose some good did come out of the post.

Even though it was said in a extra salty and antagonistic way, I don't believe the OP is entirely wrong. Although I would stop short of saying that Latale is a bad game. Maybe just a game that could benefit from a few more adjustments.

Actually when I was more active, I thought Papaya play did an admirable job of game management. But as BigAsh mentioned somewhere, they have restrictions on parts of Latale which limits the options. Or it was something like that.

I still think Latale could use a full Reboot. Possibly going back to the first Season, work on the Fashion shop and try to re-balance some things. Although I don't know the details of what kind of restrictions Papaya play or the developers have to work with.

Welp, carry on gents.
    PawPawz
    why do you people keep thinking that people are just magically appearing into the game or forum, it astounds me really, all these comment about more peeps but not A SINGLE ONE OF YA can prove this. Its not like there are new people on the forum neither, its the same old same old. 

I ain't got beef with no one but the few people that are left in this game are just pathetic, like let me be clear. These are the people who leave positive reviews in other platforms and are like "UHHH THIS AINT LIKE UHHH MAPLESTORY D'AWWWW!!!" and its not like maplestory, cuz maplestory actually has a way of attracting players and keep them entertained for like the duration of their visit.  Then you guys have the audacity to blame actoz for the faults this new latale has, like come on. 

I know this is a business and there are contracts and shit, but i doubt any parent child company actually has a parent-child relationship. You dont see papa walmart hold his kids hand Sams Club and tell them what they can't and can't do and sams club can't fight back and say "no, daddy no".  You guys make it seem like the staff can't man up and tell the company "your way of doing thing is shit". It's not that hard and it is papayas site, url, or whatever you want to call it. They are the ones picking this game up and try to give it fruition but despite all that it doesn't. I can't say that even the small amount of people who are still on this game can make the game a profit then what a couple thousands more can.  They end up losing players which ends up losing money.

Ya consider me a troll because i speak my mind and i come out with hard facts in a joking manner <3 i know i am funny <3 but thats not the point here. Read parts that trigger you and  then ya respond, ignoring malpractice and other things that ruin a game and losing TRUST. you guys are honestly just retarded and i dont see why i need to respond in a logical and sound way to push the point.

your idea is dumb, sorry bro. I read it when you wrote it down and i was like "this kid cannot be serious" but now i see that you are. I ain't calling you dumb directly, i am just saying you need a better idea, the whole reboot system isn't going to help much with how the game is structured.
    Also have you tried out royal tales? i say you should if thats what you are looking for.
    PawPawz
    before i forget as well, @BigAsh

Please remove this thread, but i hope they remove your threads as well, you write idiotic shit and do not even bother to help the people asking questions on your forum post called "Simple question, Simple answer" and instead write stupid shit like bump and some other shit about you going back to making videos, like get the hell out with that gay shit and help the few people in the community that are still playing this game. This is why people leave the game because all you guys are a bunch of self-centered unwanted rejects.
    PawPawz
  • PineapplecakesPineapplecakes Posts: 66Member Beginner
    @mamario00
    Whoops, that was a typo. It should read "Latale could use a full Reboot". In that any and all changes could be on the table.

Though I agree with the thought of making improvements where possible.
    PawPawz
  • CatOfAppleCatOfApple Posts: 4Member Beginner
    As if your guys exist that said this is dead and garbage game, thus there is no more newbies to come.

By the way, you said those games, I search, but not suit me, cause these are not same as Latale.
    Latale is side-scrolling, skill-class, and fun games.

Yea, it is truth for leveling after level 200 which is so slow and no efficiency. However, if you not farm how comes efficiency?

A good game is destroyed by people who you know and the company who maintain it. 

Sorry for my bad english.
    PawPawz
  • wolfen25wolfen25 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    No one's playing this game, if they are they must have mental tunnel vision since they're unable to see through the unjust conditions of this "game". Might as well make this a mobile "game" built around cash. Not only do people stay in a game where whatever you accomplish will always mean nothing in the end, just like the countless hours spent on OGP, these people will feel the same utter disappointment they foresaw as they hypocritically defended the game even as they complained (as shown above). You all feel fine and content with the small amount of effort made in these hardly profitable, mediocre, and boring events because it's the Latale you love and hold dearly; the only time these events are actually profitable are when they involve cash. I don't mean any disrespect toward the GM's but it's clear this game's a sinking boat only dependent on the remaining cash players. None of this would be a problem if there was a substantial player base but there isn't so your best bet is to either quit or keep whatever mentally stability you have left to prepare for the games shutdown, again.
  • MakeLataleGreatAgainMakeLataleGreatAgain Posts: 5Member Beginner
    If you hate this game so much, then why'd you take the time to write all those Mad-o-graphs? We honestly don't care about your negativity, at all. Go buy a Jamba Juice or something.
  • MakeLataleGreatAgainMakeLataleGreatAgain Posts: 5Member Beginner
    If you hate this game so much, then why'd you take the time to write all those Mad-o-graphs? We honestly don't care about your negativity, at all. Go buy a Jamba Juice or something.
  • LTgintamanLTgintaman Posts: 1Member Beginner
    +1 on Reboot from season 1

and have own style, not slaver game.

My english is terrible?

I can tell ya' all my opinions in spanish :o

+1 en el reset, desde la Season 1
    Tengan estilo propio, que no sea un maldito juego esclavizador y succionador de dinero
    Todo es cash para este juego, se quedaron en el siglo pasado en cuanto a como ganar dinero
    con juegos online.

Dota 2 por ejemplo, el juego es completamente justo, y la gente no tiene que gastar cash
    para "ser más fuerte" todo es habilidad.
    Sé que son juegos completamente distintos, pero entienden el punto, ¿verdad?

Reboot server plsss

• tadomitadomi Posts: 41Member Beginner
    based mariobro shitting on saletale yet again
    stay woke lads, actoz give no craps about f2pfags, they just want whales juices. the thing has been going for a year ady.
    same everyday is sales day shenanigans, garbage lootboxes with trashcan rates and no preview mode just to scam you some more. community events are long gone cuz the game is dead, ingame events are just as rare and also suck balls. like lmao how did they do it?

>current year
    >implying im still playing this kusoge
    A f2p mmorgp game huh

Honestly the best free to play games are not like latale, side-scrolling or whatever you want to call it.
    f2p games:
    Soulworker
    Kritika
    Closer

or you know decide on your own, have you tried warframe? its every kids dream to play that.

Anyways i want the few people who still play this game to continue playing, you guys are the most cringiest sort of people i have ever met and i love ya.

Si hay otra persona hablando espanol le voy a golpear en el pii pii, te lo juro.

tata my loves, have a latale great day
    PawPawz
  • xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner

Hola mi amigo :o 
    I like turtles
  • [LT]Eris[LT]Eris Posts: 109LT GM Trainee
    Hello,

This topic has been closed due to excessive inflammatory behavior.

Please refrain from name-calling and insulting other users. If you wish to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum post but refrain from the insults. The forum is not the place to insult other users.
This discussion has been closed.