Bringing back the permanent 1.5x skill proficiency boost

BlakeCBlakeC Posts: 113Member Trainee
On GAMA we had a permanent 1.5x skill proficiency boost and this helped a TON in grinding skills and everyone loved it. But in a server where we have to work our skills all over again, this is discouraging players from playing again and making it more like a chore. This would benefit a lot by making it more smoothly for everyone and might everyone bring a few players back. And before you say "then players wont buy the skill proficiency items from the cash shop anymore", well they DO stack with the bonus and I think players will still buy them just to get that extra boost. Several players in WC have already expressed discontent with grinding skills and this would a lot to raise their spirits.
TonyFields96

Comments

• LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Yeah, that was supposed to be permanent even in Japan and Korea ,but for some reasons PP chose to remove it, tho.
  • crazyhunter2003crazyhunter2003 Posts: 763Member Intermediate
    wipe reset everything back to normal. they didn't decide specifically to remove the boost.It just went out the window with the rest of our stuff.It can be put back(if they wanted to)
    IGN:JackO'Neil
  • KersephiusKersephius Posts: 1Member Beginner
    I hope they bring it back!
  • HelloAllHelloAll Posts: 701Member Intermediate
    I thumbs up this. @BlakeC now you are CA can you maybe make s petition or something and put this to the GM’s?

Also i think this thread would do well in general chat and be seen by more.