A really simple request

MikeR2MikeR2 Posts: 20Member Beginner
When rebuilding vigor by consuming food, why couldn't players be allowed to consume a quantity of more than one at a time.  It is such a waste of time to have to keep clicking on the food choice to gain the vigor needed to return to playing the game.   Even though higher vigor foods help that process to go faster, it could be even faster if we could consume more than one at a time.  We want to play the game, not spend forever regaining vigor.

Comments

• HelloAllHelloAll Posts: 701Member Intermediate
    Just add it to a skill slot, it takes seconds to refill
  • MikeR2MikeR2 Posts: 20Member Beginner
    Not sure I understand what you are recommending adding to a skill slot.
    Can someone explain the steps I need to take to create a shortcut in a bit more detail.  What exactly do I add to a skill slot?
  • AlianreAlianre Posts: 52Member Beginner
    He means to add your food to your Custom Skill slots.  This can be done by selecting the System Button in game (far upper right hand of your game screen) and selecting the Custom Slots menu item.  You can add your vigour food, skills, or any consumable into one of the slots.  Then click the top button on the right hand menu in game (where you have your skills and Use Items buttons) to access your custom menu.  You can spam use of your vigour food by holding down the number key you assigned your food to when setting up your custom slots.

[CA]Alianore
  • ZhangRenZhangRen Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Why does the durability on items go down when they are not being used? When I am not doing any battle my armor and weapons durability goes down even when I am not wearing them, why is this? Would it be possible to fix this problem? 
  • AlianreAlianre Posts: 52Member Beginner
    @ZhangRen It is a normal function in the game, durability will wear down on your gear (either equipped or in inventory) while sailing.  It does not wear down at the same rate as it will in battle, it is slower.  However, if it is valuable, the rule has been "do not sail with it," (store in vault or quarters) or purchase the Strongbox Permit to protect your gear if you want to sail with it.  Lastly, you can repair your weapons with Master's Smithy Tools and your clothing with Master's (or Custom) Tailoring Tools.

[CA]Alianore