Simple question; Simple Answer 3.0

mamario12mamario12 Posts: 1Member Beginner
Its your boy with the Giantism disease coming up with ANOTHER simple question and simple answer forum. Don't call me fat because that hurts my feeling, just say i have Giantism and my legs have a thyroid problem.

Anyways this forum is all about you asking me questions and I answering them, aint that sweet.
Now here comes the real deal, YOU ask questions but instead all i say is BUMP BUMP and JOIN THE DISCORD or i try to shamelessly promote myself! HAHAHAHA aint that nice?

What this thread will answer?
NOTHING, but for whatever reason my forum will continue to be on top of the general discussion tab because i keep sucking the GM juicy *schlurp* and i keep spamming "bump" messages. I just want to feed my own ego and feel self entitled because no one actually loves me in real life, HAHAHAHAH.

What type of questions YOU can ask?
.. .... .... .. . . . ... ..... ..... ...... ......... .. .. ... .... . For those that understood that, that's the type of questions you can ask.

Stay cool, stay safe kids, and until next time *giantism belly wave*

Comments

• mamario12mamario12 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Answer of the day:

Feeling weak? Want to get stronger? Just don't know what stat to focus on?

If you are feeling weak take a step back and look around, no don't check peoples equipment info cuz they all have it block for some weird freaking reason. I mean take a step back and visit the areas near your level, you may just be missing a few new gears like accessories or garments but mainly as well a weapon.

"hey man i got all i need, nothing else to equip or upgrade or enchant"

well dude, try buying yourself a trusty pet.
    Pets come in all variety and they each have different stats. Even a stat that has no value like evasion can become useful if you buy the pet that gives +10 evasion, anything works.  Pets are your best friend, they will never betray you. Be sure to feed them and revive them though, because once they are dead you wont be receiving their buff until a revival. Be sure to also use special puzzles to increase strength/magic/luck/stamina.

Still feeling weak even though you got all +20 pets? well then you are just a pathetic excuse. Nothing else nothing more.
    Just kidding lol, try re-statting by using stat drugs and stat reseting book, the key is to increase your base damage of your main stat which is mainly either strength or magic but there is also odd cases, and lowering your weakest stat which should be the second highest base damage. To find your base damage hover over the stat you are curious.

"NOW WHAT I AM STILL GARBAGE!!!!!" 
    Figure it out on your own, experiment and do not be afraid to fail, you think your parents gave up on each other to create you? you may be right but come on this is latale man.

Stay cool, stay safe kids, and until next time *giantism belly wave*

By the way have i told you of my new merch? For just $9.99 and shipping fees, you too can become a keyboard warrior. This keyboard is easy on the hands and it allows for quick typing, it can also read your mind and control your whole monitor. Where do i sign? Sign nowhere, all i got to do is read your mind!!!. WOOOOOOWeeee
  • mamario12mamario12 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Bump.

Me: I wonder what rank my thread is in
    Discussion thread: One. . .
    Me: Yay I am super dewper popsular
    Discussion thread: Million
    Me: Oh my god i hate you
    *commits kermitcide*

OMG SO SAD, can we migrate to pluto?