venting

chronofoxchronofox Posts: 72Member Beginner
I like the game but its really starting to show its pay to get by.

How do u get the ely pets if there never any for sell this in its self is hugely slowing me down for how little ely gain non ws get.Its been all most i want to say 2 months from the last time i seen one for sell and it was the rat pet and sadly id just started so was unable to get it.

And the thing i hate most about this game right now its pay to lv.With out exp pots u cant lv past 205 in less u want to do the same thing for weeks on end let alone think about end game and with the good exp pots being pay only.
ya there are tons in game right now but next to no one is selling theres  so that keeping prices up and with lack of ely gain even just buying 1  for non ws is a pain.

Its at the point where i log on do my runs do what ever if needed to get/make better gear so i can even run x dungeon at least try to.Thin if u dont even have a 1k exp pot its all most pointless to even try to lv for how little u get with out high exp gain.

Im at the point where im thinking about quitting because i dont ever see my self as a free player getting the things i need to reach end game at this rate and with how the game is set up now

Theres a huge lack of ely pets lack of idr elygain affordable exp pots.Maybe if we still had the ely gain pots this would not be so bad .

The set up right now in game just sucks the fun out of it i hope to see things change for the better soon if not im done with this game its very much pay to lv.
And no one should be forced to lv a ws just to get by.

Comments

• BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    I don't blame ya man. 

But ultimately papaya still needs to make money to be able to host this game and Actoz still kinda has them by the nuts concerning what they can and can't change.

They seem to slowly be getting out of that situation, but tis a slow process.
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • CatOfAppleCatOfApple Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Hey, dude. If you want fun in this game, I advise you don't even lvl so fast and don't get so much ely to 
    enchant your stats.

This game for me is relax to play and dress up. Cause I have know this game is hard as getting higher stats as maplestory.

My opinion about all game is first it is fun and after a while, it become p2w..

Sorry for my bad English..
  • JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    ok chrono just curious do you have discord? if not, I will explain depending on your level which dungeons you can do for ely. So first if you do have the ely just pick up two ely gain gears doesn't matter what they are most likely the gigantes equips, try to look for 70-80+ and that should cost you like 30 mill roughly or slightly  more. as for if you can use sparkling vintor glasses and degos stocking, the 10th with friend title for starters. and the dungeons you  could do for a good amount of ely with out too much trouble would be  forgotten garden and magical grimore room, if you can go to genesis or road of dream then thats better and yimir is also a  good ely grinding spot. some codexs also give ely and idr gain if you can get those like some books from monster tower, golden hammers candy dagger chocolate shield,

if you do have the time look for the gold splurge books too and start with one if you have to since that could be fairly cheap to get,
  • chronofoxchronofox Posts: 72Member Beginner
    JF7XOO i think i missed what i was venting about .Im at a roadblock on the amount of ely i can get with out elygain pets that have not been sold for over 2months+ now and with how things have been going in game in terms of sells not any time soon.

Also i never seen 1 gold splurge book for sell yet and i tend to look in ah and the city every day for deals.

U can only make so much with a non ws ch with out needing things that are all most never sold like elypets and diff books like the gold splurge/

And at the point im at i cant lv with out 1k exp pots this is a huge pay to lv  wall

99% of  888 1k exp pots never see the market because of ascension there horded for self use of cash players and i cant blame them for that but this in turn  makes it very hard to lv as a free player.And in turn is the prob for cost if the co put out some ely pets so people could buy them to help them get more ely for the  55-60mill 1k pots lving would not be so bad.

But other thin buying 1k pots u also have a ton of stuff from lv 200+ that eats your ely up like crazy in terms of  gearing enchanting crafting  pets .

like i said u cant lv past 205 with out tons of 1k pots or a ton of 888 pots and there all behind a pay wall.
    And there not cheep at 55-60mill Thats the main price u seen 1k pots at when they are sold.Once in a blue moon u will find nice sellers like i seen 1 people selling 4 stacks of 5 for i think it was 195mill some where around there but under 200mill.

Now that price mite not be a prob for people who can farm sun gear or higher and selling that but the prob is getting enouth exp pots to get there in the first place.

Its at the point because of no ely pets that if i want to keep playing ill have to farm 2 more chs to at least 200 so they can farm ely as well just so 1 ch can even think of getting to at least 220+ just to be able to buy the amount of exp pots one needs to get any lvs at all.

• CalacoJackCalacoJack Posts: 1Member Beginner
    JF7X00
    i think u misunderstood what i was saying i do my runs daily but because theres a huge lack of elypets been over 2months from the last time i seen one for sell iv hit a stonewall in how much i can make  and that impacts my lving a lot.

I dont think i ever seen the gold splurge book for sell i try to look every day in the ah and in the city for good deals on things i mite need.Like 1k exp pots but its rare to see even them for less thin 55-60mill for 1 .

And the cost of 1k exp is kind of high 55m+ just for q when u think about it 270k -lct1500 for 10 come out to 405mill .but there sold off 1 by 1 for 55m+and it dont help that next to no one sells them  and in turn keeps the price up.

To lv in this game u need a ton of exp rate and now the fact that we have ascension allmost every cash player is hording there exp pots.

There would be a way to fix the prob with lowering exp rates needed for lvs 200-220 at least thin this would push the pay wall closer to max lv over all and get more players  closer to end game things.

also theres herocape or what ever its called max ely enchant 66 and int mut bandi enchat 66 both need to be restated at 10 to have a shot at it.