migration of blackshot

anderson15kkanderson15kk Posts: 6Member Beginner
edited December 2019 Feedback & Suggestions
Welcome back, BlackShot veteran! Let's get your Garena or PlayOne character migrated over to Papaya Play! 

This form facilitates the migration of ONE character only.

GM-EXTREME
ikengz04

Comments

• DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
    Olá anderson15kk,

O processo de migração de contas de jogadores Brasileiros do BlackShot SEA para o BlackShot Global ainda está a ser analisado e assim que for possível partilhamos mais detalhes com todos os jogadores no nosso website.

Cumprimentos,  DSH-DIABO
  • LeticiaFernandes01LeticiaFernandes01 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    a migração ja esta dando certo ?
  • ikengz04ikengz04 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    migrate

• ikengz04ikengz04 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    migrate my account

• honhunting21honhunting21 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    how to remove the banned account . I got banned without any reason. Damn Papaya

• marcjed11marcjed11 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    why my account was banned in global
  • AhitheoneAhitheone Posts: 2Member Beginner
    pls.. help me my account Ahitheone have abnormal client problem pls... give me instruction how to fix my account 
    or message me on facebook jersoncaboverde@yahoo.com/noprofile
  • DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
    Hello guys,

@honhunting21, marcjed11, Ahitheone please send us a support ticket on this link: https://www.papayaplay.com/portal.do?tp=support.request to allow us to investigate your case. 

@ikengz04 The only ongoing migration it's from BlackShot SEA accounts from Garena/Playone to Papaya Play and you can find more info here:

Regards,
    DSH-DIABO
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    Hey DIABO how are you feeling about the smaller and smaller playerbase each month?
    Does it feel good to know that the "play2win" sh+t you tried to sell us with revolution is a complete lie and if you don't believe me show me anyone in this server with a good KD playing all gold only no cash shop items.
    All this talk about balance with each "update" you add in old guns and broken OP guns the game has 0 balance it is even worse than before revolution.
    Oh and btw over 1 year later and we still didn't get our cash shop items back hint hint
    oldkENLIZ
  • degard42xdegard42x Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Why My acc Abnormal And How to Get back Thats ID Are Innocent IGN;The_Monkey2
  • degard42xdegard42x Posts: 0Member Beginner
    My Pc Got problem Then why to a get banned Pls Get back my ID And Avoid Abnormal How many years cant play Blackshot Sea Because Of Wasted ID Play Get back to my id because i will back to play Blackshot Sea Ign;The_Monkey2