New Player, New Game, New Everything?

SoneeqSoneeq Posts: 1Member Beginner
Hello Dear Players. I decided to play La Tale but also as new player I have a few questions for which I am waiting for an answer. First of all - ping. Im from Poland, EU and wonder if my ping will be so high to make game impossible to play. I think its kinda important for games like LaTale etc. Second thing is ItemShop/CashShop or whatever it is called. I heard that I MUST to spend some money to be able to make higher lvl Equipment etc. I mean... I can spend some $ on game but without exaggeration especially that Im from Poland and 1$ is 3,6 in my currency. Those two things are the most important for me atm. I want to ask about classes too. Im really keen on classes/jobs like Assasin class, thief class, dual-wielding classes. Is there any class which suits my style of play? Also... is this game is for grind? I mean... I love to grind, srsly. I can kill monsters by hours, its no problem for me. Think those questions are all which I wanted to ask. Thanks for reply!

Comments

• JF7X00JF7X00 Posts: 18Member Beginner
    ok well we do have some players from Germany and Austria and thats pretty close to Poland so I would think ping isn't a huge issue.

The game can be grindy if you do not exp potions to help, and as for using real money, its not super pay to win if you know what to buy or just like to  farm ely constantly since every thing in the cash shop can be theoretically purchased with the in game currency. 

also most people in the game use the chat program discord. since  the forums is pretty dead and as for an assassin/ thief class, your best bet would be the sub class called rouge master which is from the explorer branch