server just crash!

WrathOfTitanWrathOfTitan Posts: 18Approved Member Beginner
we can't login server crash.
Lamecgod

Comments

• lorrainelynnlorrainelynn Posts: 4Member Beginner
    So if you are on DV you beter not log out =/   if you do your char stays in and you cannot log in or change servers ...if you are on a diff server you are oki as far as i can tell .... imafraid to check :'(
  • WrathOfTitanWrathOfTitan Posts: 18Approved Member Beginner
    lol now login problem,changing channel or moving to dks map it will give blackscreen and make your char already online bug.
    junjunrana123123Mytsos
  • lorrainelynnlorrainelynn Posts: 4Member Beginner
    So many are being affected by this....so many people complaining about it in game :'(    PAPAYA RESET THE FKN DV SERVER!!!!!!   I cannot log out or force login!!!!
    slayeryolo
  • someone119someone119 Posts: 66Approved Member Beginner
    Oh, yes. I just opened a new treath about this issue. Seems like we/Accounts are stucked.

Mytsos
  • junjunrana123123junjunrana123123 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    me too. . . . .when i change channel going to DV my screen black. .the i exit it.. when i, login again.. they said ..my account is already logged in... GM pls fix this error... plsssssss
  • Pexster4123Pexster4123 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    lol now login problem,changing channel or moving to dks map it will give blackscreen and make your char already online bug. same happens to me fixs this fcking thing papaya. 
  • slayeryoloslayeryolo Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Restart Your Divine server so we can log back in not that hard takes you like litterly 5 minutes and just do it you so fcking slow papaya mayby a reason every on is quiting the game when you guys dont even are on the server and testing, waited 2h to type this report still the same shit going on. get Your head out of the ass and in to the game
    reset the DV channel, , plsssss. . . . my account stock on that channel... thats why i cant play. huhuhu
  • dirkhochheimdirkhochheim Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hey Guys,

wtf I can not login aswell. Tough I just started today a Veteran Amu 300% and now I can not going on.

Papaya Guys please work on a fix soon thx brothers
    reset the DV channel, , plsssss. . . . my account stock on that channel... thats why i cant play. huhuhu