Its been fun i guess

chronofoxchronofox Posts: 72Member Beginner
Its been fun but it's time to move on to a diff game one not so cash shop heavy in terms of lving,It got to the point where i was doing every thing i could just to get by with buying exp pots when they where being sold some days non.

Its a fun game but i think there could be some things to make it better like quest still being usefull in terms of exp after 200. I got to 215 but with gear cost enchating and the ever needed 1kpots to get any kind of exp at all it just sucked the fun out of it for me.

This for me was a first playing a game this heavy with needing a cash item to even lv it was fine at first but thin it hit me how bad the lving design is.And one other thing that buged the hell out of me is how few dungeon runs u get for the dungeons from 195+.The game seems to go out of its way to limit  what u can do per day.

best of luck to the ones still playing and good luck .. to any new players that join u will need it lol

Comments

• wolfen25wolfen25 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    and people say it's not cash heavy lol (shrug). Well there are other games to play as we wait to see if any changes will occur