My Suggestions to improve the game (Rebalance)

logar08logar08 Posts: 5Member Beginner
Hello, I'm an old Blackshot player, this time I came back to play but I was very disappointed with the changes that the game had so here are my suggestions.

Put Skin Color back on

Put infinite AK47 (Standard) instead of SCAR.

Rebalancing all BSC AK-47s, you do not have to increase firerate because it's already high (8.8), just increase damage and accuracy or just accuracy like the old Blackshot.

Decrease Medkit1's price from 2,500 to 1,400BP (same as Blackshot SEA)

Fix quickscope of M24 and AWP - It's taking too long to fire after the quickscope.

Fix the Recoil of some weapons like SCAR (Standard) and TYPE64 (BP), must have other weapons but I have not yet tested.

Activate Subzero Blood while aiming with Scope (same as the old Blackshot)
Why not put it back? I know there are several players bugging Subzero Blood to make it infinite.

Decrease the character's movement with these weapons:
Desert Tech DT MDR
Desert Tech DT MDR Tunning
Kal-Tec RFB
Kal-Tec RFB Tunning
CG805 BREN
CG805 BREN Tunning
All F2000

Increase the recoil of AS Val

Decrease damage of all SMG's - Because even with the Armor Level II vest they are very strong and also have a low recoil, so you do not need such high damage.

Decrease the range of all shotguns - Seriously, I already died with a shotgun head shot at 300km in high health (115HP)

Just think with me, because almost nobody else plays with AUG, SIG 552, TYPE89, TYPE64, TAVOR, FAMAS (STANDARD), XM8, K2, G36, M4A1? is simple because the game is unbalanced, I only see players with MDR.

- GoogleTranslate
--------------------------------
Olá, sou um jogador antigo de Blackshot, esse dias eu voltei a jogar mas fiquei bem desapontado com a mudanças que o jogo teve então aqui está minhas sugestões.

Colocar de volta o Skin Color

Colocar AK47(Padrão) infinita em vez da SCAR.

Rebalancear todas as AK-47 de BSC, não precisa aumentar o firerate até porque ja é alto (8.8) , apenas aumente o dano e a precisão ou apenas a precisão igual ao antigo Blackshot.

Diminuir o preço do Medkit1 de 2,500 para 1,400BP (igual o Blackshot SEA)

Consertar o quickscope da M24 e AWP - Está demorando muito para atirar depois do quickscope.

Consertar o recuo de algumas armas como a SCAR (Padrão) e TYPE64 (BP), deve ter outras armas mas eu ainda não testei.

Ativar Subzero Blood ao mirar com o Scope (igual ao antigo Blackshot)
Porque não colocar de volta? sei que tem vários jogadores bugando o Subzero Blood para deixar infinito.

Diminuir o movimento do personagem com essas armas:
Desert Tech DT MDR
Desert Tech DT MDR Tunning
Kal-Tec RFB
Kal-Tec RFB Tunning
CG805 BREN
CG805 BREN Tunning
All F2000

Aumentar o recuo da AS Val

Diminuir o dano de todas as SMG - Porque mesmo com o colete Armor Level II elas estão muito fortes e também possui um recuo baixo, então não precisa de um dano tão alto.

Diminuir o alcance de todas as escopetas - Sério, já morri com um tiro na cabeça de escopeta a 300km com a saúde alta (115HP)

Apenas pense comigo, porque quase ninguem mais joga com AUG, SIG 552 , TYPE89, TYPE64, TAVOR, FAMAS (STANDARD), XM8, K2, G36, M4A1? é simples, porque o jogo está desbalanceado, só vejo jogadores com MDR.

Comments

• ELKO_GameMastersELKO_GameMasters Posts: 831BS DSH Intermediate

Dear user,

thank you for sharing your suggestion with us.

It'll be forwarded in our next meeting.
    if you have any problem Send us a ticket

• logar08logar08 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    • I forgot some suggestions.
    Put back the old Fast Reload animation

Increase the accuracy of this weapons:

Desert Eagle
    Desert Eagle Gold
    SWM500 BP
    Type64
    SIG 552

Decrease the character's movement of AK47 Snow

Lower the price of Agility Boost to 250bp 1 Day.

Make a retexture on the Type64 and SSG82 Black

Allow to put mask and helmet together like old Blackshot.