I just don't play anymore

northeastazunortheastazu Posts: 222Approved Member Trainee
I've been here since 2Moons years ago and love this game but i'm just so bored I can't be bothered to log in and play anymore. The illegal stuff that happened a while back stopped me from buying stuff and the total apathy of the game's owners to the illegal stuff has just killed any enthusiasm I ever had in this game.

I've read lip service from the game masters about deleting items and banning players who have them but in actual fact I have read there are still illegal items in game and the players who created them and made them available are still in game

What's the point?
Mytsoscesaroctavio

Comments

• kelyje2nxkelyje2nx Posts: 39Approved Member Beginner
    Same here, I just check the website and forums from time to time. Sad to say, in past 4 months the only thing I saw that they added was Lost Horizon and that is pretty much it. More scam box changes and dshop updates. Honestly, I am kinda thankful for the way they handled Arcadia map because it finally made me stop playing. At this point, I think that there is zero reason to play global. Just try to find a pserver you like and stick with it, the pay2win can't be any worse elsewhere. If I'll get the urge to play some Dekaron I won't bother checking here because I won't find it here.
    Mytsos
  • MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    Since papaya took over this game people quit that's why you see dead forum now in here also those who's around they are not bother to comment anymore because papaya lost control of this game people full gear +10 with +10 MC3 and the most ridiculous dill billions 300b 600B 1000B its insane   people asking crazy prices they get scammed  simple papaya lost control this game.
    MytsosNightWolf40K1rio5Z0lo
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • kenixmankenixman Posts: 64Approved Member Beginner
    It’s the first time I agree with Mondi.
    MytsosShadowAlokenLV
  • olvag01olvag01 Posts: 117Approved Member Trainee
    Stay tunning. Big changes come out in a few days .

❤❤❤ Valtari ❤❤❤ 
    Segnale lvl 193
  • anhphucanhphuc Posts: 46Approved Member Beginner
    well well i’m back in game as everyone know me iamnobody and guess what ?game is so lame i don’t usually complain however i just got back and want to upgrade my perpetus and i spent 100 dollar on random box to get the dk coin cuz my wife only give me 1 or 2 hours max a day and well the result is only 10 dk coin hahahaha after so many box that opened lol can’t believe this game anymore . i’m so bad with random gear option and now this lol .. and also it seem that so many ppl with the new gear +10 and weap +10 and mc3 +10 too how is it possible??.. what is going on?? it is easy to make +10 now a day or what?? i left game more than half year and every thing seen change .. i wish i had good gear to upgrade cuz it is easy now that why everyone have it well .. but too bad i don’t so i leave game again until something change lol anyway all have fun and good luck with the 1 that stay lol
  • K1rio5Z0loK1rio5Z0lo Posts: 52Member Beginner
    I guess now is Dekaron's community turn to play Hide and Seek (The favorite activity of veronica) but this time we are hiding and they seek.

Adding that Mondi is right, there's no coming back to the game anymore besides that everyone "familiar" quit (except Pinoys) 
    I sarcasm for living.
  • YerOldmanisHereYerOldmanisHere Posts: 174Member Trainee
    I understand where Mondi's coming from....just like all other PayToWin players who finally decided that enough it enough.. It is really disappointing that after spending all those $$ real cash on the game (via whatever route you took to get what you want) - only to realize that you need to spend more (I mean A LOT). How frustrating is that.

But I disagree on completely not playing the game anymore, including some of my friends...maybe because we still have something to collect/farm and do inside the game - that keeps us from abandoning it.....HOWEVER after all that has happened...it made us stop and think wisely on how we should play it.

I mean....you gotta adjust. Since papaya made it clear that they don't give a ***t on us then let them. It's a dying game anyway. You gotta be more smart.

I know you know that one cannot reveal all their secrets....so here are some things to consider:

1. STOP spending your cash on Dshop. Just STOP it's not really worth it.

2. Keep your self up to date on how the market is moving - see how it's ridiculous that players have access on 100B or 200B easy. - if you still haven't notice something....you are dumb af. You should stay away from the internet. LOL

3. Check the forum everyday, GM's might surprise players with new Events, News or update that you may miss.....who knows. Just check it, maybe read it or just simply close the page.

4. Unlike what others think....YOU can still play the game if you are an old player like me, you can still utilize your current resources, play in your dills & items or be creative.

5. Understand that playing the game and spending your mother's dollars in it is completely different.

6. Most OP Players are cheaters, they cheat the game all the time in all sorts of ways that you just do not know yet....competing against them - means that you also need to spend real cash and cheat like they do....without the right trick on everything - you may actually find yourself spending more money than they do.

7. All things that you create/spend and anything you put into the game is under Papaya's ownership....so it means that your account is own by Papaya so they can do whatever they want to it whenever they wish...so good luck. Go ahead and spend some more money on this dying game....go support them and maybe pray and hope for the best. LOL

P.S: Expect that there will be a big change coming on the current flow of the dills.....so if you have dills/plat bullions that you recently "acquired" from someone or something - you may seriously want to think about it's future real soon....who knows :))

Mytsos95jeanc

Have a taste of my Kameha-meha boom boom boom.,
    Black Wizard
  • BonnieClydeBonnieClyde Posts: 59Approved Member Beginner
    All problem has fixed when pinoy and brazilian ppl go out of the game
    olvag01rmmais
    bonnie02
    Incar Magician
    No not really BonnieClyde if you want to start a discussion involving races causing mayhem in the game, then don't include Pinoys...they're not necessarily cheaters, most of them are noobs (since 2moons) who can easily be trick with...but it's the westerners who flooded the game with PayPal and GM-configured items.

Most of our pinoy hardcore player guild members already quit cause of what's happening since about 2years ago....though, yea most of the current players nowadays who still plays this dead game since Papaya suck is a just a bunch of Pinoys who are doing something other than playing.

I caught one, reported it with enough evidence - nothing happened. Nice job Papaya you're awesome! You really are the best of the best.

....here goes a "hard-working" GM who will send me another one their "template" mssgs.

Black Wizard
  • MytsosMytsos Posts: 28Member Beginner
    i agree with this post ... every update is about d shop .. this game is to much pay to win... its sad.
    saturday night and game feels empty.. :(
  • PauliokaszPauliokasz Posts: 58Approved Member Beginner
    ATLEAST DSHOP FULL WITH GREAT DEALS. LOL
    ......... W H A T??

magazinul2

Black Wizard
  • jans217jans217 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
    Whats the problem of being pinoy? I quitted the game for about 2 years and when I returned last may 2018, everything was different, prices gone high and skyrocketing, new sets and wings. Less people playing... We pinoys just farm our way to the top we are not pocket warriors, we enjoy the little things this game has to offer, but yeah some rich kid pinoys also do pay to win but few of them only like 20% of pinoy and 80% of pinoy are just farming and having fun. It sad to see this game dying maybe because of mismanagement, this game will be long dead if pinoys stop playing this, and OP westerners will have nothing to buy because there will be no farmers when pinoys leave this game. Its like pinoys farm all the way and the westerners buy raw materials and make it +10 or +9 with the help of dshop and loads and pinoys from the amount they got from farming will buy the +10 +9 items in dils. But anyways we are all hoping for a twist of events and changes on how it is managed. Hoping it will be as soonest as possible. 
    Thanks,
    Schwazn3g3r (BAGI) 
  • leal123456leal123456 Posts: 86Approved Member Beginner
    I'd advise you all to come and give it a try on Prime Dekaron action 6 i know it seems like a very standard 

advertising but it is indeed a worth playing server im a recent player , and w/o spending any money
    and with every functioning thing ive made all my set all i needed by farm in no more than 1 month

and u can just relive the fun times of dekaron really .. come joinu s :D