OGP Latale was better right ?

loveyoudtloveyoudt Posts: 30Member Beginner
Lmao lolling at the ppl who were talking all dat sh*t when i said this game is garbage compared to OGP Now look lmao sh*t is even more drier and dead than the dead rat next to my neighbours door. Y'all should've listen to ur GOD Ezzen Best latale player ever and will always be.Check my youtube for great latale godstatus memories LOL.
mjbaby123nivac7VampX94BigAshtenyuuNeopoliLTgintaman

Comments

• MakeLataleGreatAgainMakeLataleGreatAgain Posts: 5Member Beginner
    You claim this games garbage, but you log onto Raizel daily ... lmao
    tenyuu
  • KintokiKintoki Posts: 1Member Beginner
    edited June 2018
    Take a few minutes out of your day and read this. It's pretty funny
    tenyuuTetsuoIoveyoudtNeopoli
  • loveyoudtloveyoudt Posts: 30Member Beginner
    @kintoki Lmao you can clearly see i was talking trash about the new sh*t and i didn't make that post jokes on you lmao some scrub edited that sh*t anyways stay mad and keep playing this garbage game that i predicted would be trash sit.
    tenyuuMokkunNeopoli
  • KintokiKintoki Posts: 1Member Beginner
    @loveyoudt Lmao you can clearly see i was trying to show how funny you are and i know you didn't make that post jokes on you lmao whoever edited that post should get a medal anyways stay the same and keep coming back looking for acknowledgement for your "prediction" sit. 
    Mokkun
  • MokkunMokkun Posts: 1Member Beginner
    edited June 2018
    @loveyoudt Bro you're still here? LMAO you been complaining since day one, yet you refuse to move on. Clearly, the post was edited but don't act like the intent of the original post wasn't the same. You were asking for Papaya to do account transfers because the only accomplishment you had in life was getting level 220 on LaTale. Btw you should listen to your own advice:
  • LTgintamanLTgintaman Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Yeah OGP was better