Fame bug report

wlgnsdl0967wlgnsdl0967 Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hello,
My total fame is 2481/6123/2728 which is more than 11,000 total fame now.

However, my national event is stopped after chapter 11 that i got west african ports permit. According to database, chapter 12 should be started after I got total fame more than 6,000 and sailed 10 days. 

Also, my rank is stayed just in 8th knight and never promoted. i should have been more than 6th knight by my fame, but Tabera never call me and nothing show up when i met him except investment option.

It looks every total fame mechanism stopped for me. I have got those fame through advanced schools, investments, reports, local specialties, and many activities. I was in 2nd event in university and finished North Sea investigation. But I can't be promoted and process national event. what happened to my character?  

Comments

• AlianreAlianre Posts: 52Member Beginner
    Regarding your court ranks, they are not earned purely on fame.  Court ranks are earned through different activities.  I would refer you to the UWO Wikia Site for a comprehensive explanation of court ranks.

What is your nation?  It is hard to determine how to address the other part of your issue without knowing your nation as they each have different requirements and progressions.

[CA]Alianore