Another Update problem

StevenSegnalStevenSegnal Posts: 226Approved Member Trainee
So last maintenance I got xincodeerror. Which was very strange.

I didn't have any idea how to fix it so I just reinstalled the game.

Than I get back to good old Download Error.

From patch 2.4.4 I start change my history.configto 2.4.5 - 2.4.6 and so on till 2.8.4.

(not sure if this is important or not and after all this at the final when atleastdownload rest of the patch. I still cant enter the game.

When I start loading game gamejust crash and says that repportproblem to main server or exit. and that's it.

Any ideas?

Резултат с изображение за dekaron trans

Main Char:

MadeInChine  <<<

Segita Hunter 192

Резултат с изображение за dekaron skills

Alt Char:

Galaxy <<<

Aloken 170

Comments

• StevenSegnalStevenSegnal Posts: 226Approved Member Trainee
    this is the massage that I got after patches.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2r544xv.png

Main Char:

MadeInChine  <<<

Segita Hunter 192

Alt Char:

Galaxy <<<

Aloken 170

• ShirololShirolol Posts: 80Approved Member Beginner
    If you haven't already i'd make a support ticket detailing any and all info you can about the error and when it started to occur. I don't think you're the only one having some troubles after this latest update if that makes you feel any better (I haven't had any problems though ;-;), but it's not too easy to troubleshoot over a forum post so it'd be best to get some direct help from the support staff. ^^ 

I think most likely it will be fixed on dekaron/xigncodes end rather than on the players end judging by the nature of the problem and how it's effecting a portion of the playerbase rather than 1 person, so basically you're going to have to wait! :P

I would try maybe; disabling your antivirus just while trying to launch the game to see if that helps, run the exe as admin, set it as an exception in your firewall if you have one, FULLY delete the game and xigncode and all files associated with them and then reinstall (sometimes files are left for settings etc after an uninstall so need to be manually deleted), update any out of date drivers - especially video card ones, dont use any third party programs and sacrifice a baby goat to try and appease the Xigncode gods.
  • trokneterg6trokneterg6 Posts: 126Approved Member Trainee
    I got have uninstall and install the full game.
    After this i could login without errror.
    But all my personal konfigurations to the Windows positions and so on, was gone. :-(
  • StevenSegnalStevenSegnal Posts: 226Approved Member Trainee
    So how I fix this problem.

I called my friend and ask hem to send me hes Data folder of the game.
    Problem gone.

I cant wait for our realy slow support to solve this problem. )not enough patience) :D

If anyone else get same problem. aAnd got friend that you can realy trust ask hemto send you hes Data folder and all be fine.

Its an strange issue with patch downloading don't know what takes to this.
    And the only way to fix for now is this get working data folder. :)

Main Char:

MadeInChine  <<<

Segita Hunter 192

Alt Char:

Galaxy <<<

Aloken 170