pet socket and 13th dekaron S emblem

perks0511perks0511 Posts: 45Approved Member Beginner
PET SOCKET

acquired my pet mordresh and bat cat with slot put magic pet stone in it then the moment I had a pet cancel removed the stone and stone was gone same as the slot , the moment I'm adding socket it says pet not eligible for socket .2 months and counting still not solved.pets before once slotted can always add slot in it

13TH DEKARON S emblem

opened 10 boxes random 13th dekaron  S emblem

1x advance orange
2x malakite
1x holy water
6x 13th emblem  S lucky box

opened 6 boxes straight away and last box  had permanent emblem don't have a  chance to screenshot it I was disconnected straight away says bug. I just had a glimpse of this permanent emblem and that the last of it.

I can still log in but the moment I open my inventory and storage I automatically disconnected and saying bug.

now I don't know what's happening in my inventory and don't even have a clue what I'm wearing.

Asking for help and support 

respectfully yours,
perks0511

Comments

• ShirololShirolol Posts: 80Approved Member Beginner
    Though that REALLY sucks about your pet socket... I don't think it's a bug, more a bad design choice currently. :( You must make sure you get 100% on the socket removal when taking a socket out of a pet otherwise you can risk losing the socket permanently (until they add pet socketing into the game, which may never happen.) Personally I think you should be able to socket pets for a higher price than normal socketing or with a specific item so that it's more realistic for players to get a pet they want with a socket too..

And about the emblem, make a support ticket! It will probably just be a coding bug making you force disconnect whenever the item is loaded similar to other items in the past like "Stamina 100" from the Ardeca west map. If you got the item, it should still be there even if you keep disconnecting so just wait for them to fix and more importantly - omg GRATS THATS SO LUCKY. ;-;
    perks0511
  • ShadowAlokenLVShadowAlokenLV Posts: 200Approved Member Trainee
    Yep getting same issue. After opened 2nd 13th DEKAEON S emblem box i got disconected instantly and now when i click same inventory page where emblem located again getting disconected. 
  • perks0511perks0511 Posts: 45Approved Member Beginner
    TROLDE got a permanent too and his bug too 
    Wonder when Papaya will fix permament 13th Emblem box. Isue still haven't been fixed and personally can't open my inventory without disconect.
    An other week without any issue being fixed... see ya next week rofl.
  • RazeeerRazeeer Posts: 212Approved Member Trainee
    They won't fix any of the issues any time soon, but you can be sure that they will continue adding new dshop items and "super-offers" on a weekly basis

Finally they fixed that damn 13th Emblem.