Dekaron 2 Petition

magazinul2magazinul2 Posts: 63Member Beginner
edited June 2018 General
Hi guys,

I randomly found this Petition online for Dekaron 2 and it was just mindblown.
Sadly I don't play the game anymore just because the Pay2Win strain craved it's scars on this beautiful game and also because I sold all my gears hoping to return back to a more stable market and use the Dils to get better stuff (which didn't really go out as planned "">.<).

Anyway been almost 1 year since i last played Deka and once you go out for such a long period there is literaly no way for you to return and even try to be competitive without busting some serious $ and try to compete with the last 20-30 people that are still around... which is totally sad. (The point of no return to Deka)

Hope this Petition get's some signatures and maybe the project will be resurrected.
In 2010 this project was ready to be developed but GameHi sold Deka to Nexon and so on ...

Wish yall the best, mucho luv!

Hami :*

Mytsos

Comments

• magazinul2magazinul2 Posts: 63Member Beginner
    Why the heck was it posted in Uncharted Waters, idk and apologize for the inconvenience ... I ask a GM to please move it to Dekaron.

Thanks in advance!
  • CrzyPsycoChickCrzyPsycoChick Posts: 667Member Intermediate

I think there is a bug or bad link that is directing to UWO forums it happens ALOT!  Should open a GM ticket and report the bad forum link or bug

On a side note why dont you try this game uncharted waters online money does help but skills FAR exceed P2W in this game.  The richest player can easily lose to a free player more gifted in skill. Try it might be a good change of pace. 
  • magazinul2magazinul2 Posts: 63Member Beginner
    Indeed it is a bug ... I'll open a ticket on this matter.

And hmmm sure, I'll give it a try :D

Thanks for the invitation @CrzyPsycoChick ;)
  • GMSpringGMSpring Posts: 29Member Beginner
    **Moved from UWO Forum by [GM]Spring on June 29th, 2018**
  • MytsosMytsos Posts: 28Member Beginner
    the company that will develop dekaron 2 will get some serious money, old and new players will come to play. i have no idea why those guys dont it. all over the world ppl searching for ideas to get money and here is an epic way to get rich and they cancelled it.
  • ShadowAlokenLVShadowAlokenLV Posts: 200Approved Member Trainee
    Well might be too late for that but personally i think Dekaron had lot of pros but it was mainly ruined by players (Massive cheating/Duping) and lack of skills or will to solve the issues from Developer part. On top of that barely new content was origionally made that could be fully achieved in long term without spending cash.. Items, monsters basically copy pasted and simply renamed or colour changed in so many dgs.

If you really think about it, armor/weapon upgrade can't be done without spending money for talismans and even then it's a gamble. Developers could have spiced it up and remove item downgrade and destroy option if fail to upgrade and leave same upgrade % we have. And for years since GH/NEXON me and couple players did list quite few ideas to make older maps/dgs more revelant, bring more content that make use for so many ingredients, instead they release couple accessories in dgs that are ruined in long term through random boxes.  Honestly last even they made really good was last year Halloween event and that it, everything else for most of part boring and random boxes within random boxes.

Anyways, for while been following  Ashes of Creation development must say kinda hyped for now and from what i have heard from developers it seems they trying to build game that they would love to play themselves and constantly listen to communities unlike so many other game developers but yea only time will show, maybe will fail