Shop BUG

StevenSegnalStevenSegnal Posts: 226Approved Member Trainee
Last maintenance we got new bug.

I made new character just because I ogt bored.
As new char ofc I make my money with selling dropped items. Soon I got this that shop pay 0 dill for everything I sell to hem. Armors Weapons everything.

First I sell my items I got 200 300k gold but I cant take potions with them.
That was strange so after I relog I see my gold is back to that before items sell but my items still gone.

Please check and fix it thank you. (its very annoying)

Резултат с изображение за dekaron trans

Main Char:

MadeInChine  <<<

Segita Hunter 192

Резултат с изображение за dekaron skills

Alt Char:

Galaxy <<<

Aloken 170

Comments

• someone119someone119 Posts: 66Approved Member Beginner
    StevenSegnal
  • StevenSegnalStevenSegnal Posts: 226Approved Member Trainee
    Don't ignore this problem.
    For me is not big deal ill trade money from my main.

But think about new players. Will be very strange for them.
    They will sell the drop and will try to take potions.
    Think how strange is to see money in your inventory but you cant use them for nothing. And when you relog your money is gone.
    For new chars this is the way to get their first gold for Potions/Return scrolls etc.

Hope our support fix this issue as fast is possible. Thanks for the attention nice picture.

Main Char:

MadeInChine  <<<

Segita Hunter 192

Alt Char:

Galaxy <<<

Aloken 170

• ShirololShirolol Posts: 80Approved Member Beginner
    I don't think they are really ignoring the problem but a forum post isn't the best place to report issues like this, if you haven't already i'd suggest you make a support ticket detailing your problem and how to replicate it (if that's possible). If you can make a video or provide unedited screenshots that's best as that makes it much easier to understand and identify for the DEVs.

Personally i've never encountered that problem but you're right if a new player is unlucky enough to not have any other money left to do anything it could be game breaking. :(
    Ticket number 69043: still no answer.

Heres the video that I have send to the help desx:

Hope they realy fix it.
    We need newcomers and when some of them face this bug Im sure he will just leave back or I don't know srsly.

We need more players im repeating this from years.
    Please do everything possible to bring or just HOLD as much players is possible.

Main Char:

MadeInChine  <<<

Segita Hunter 192

Alt Char:

Galaxy <<<

Aloken 170

• ShirololShirolol Posts: 80Approved Member Beginner
    I'm sure the support staff will get back to you as soon as they can, I think they have quite a bit to deal with atm with all these event bugs going on and the CR recruitment/interviews so it may take a bit of extra time to get a response.

One thing I am curious about though, where did you get those items from exactly? As in where did they drop? Because I have gone to that NPC and have no problems at all with those exact items. :(

Oh and if any new player has this issue and needs a bit of dil to buy basic stuff with just message me in game and i'll be happy to help you out. ^^ (IGN: OnYourKneesBoy)
    The items that I sell in this video I get from the same NPC just to show the bug.
    Also you can see that I sold my black dragon ring. )old item that I get from quest) so the bug is no metter the item is in the shop.

And yea I understand that they are bussy. And hope they fix it soon.

PS: that's nice from you to help newbies with some dill but how many of them will see this post? You shall agree with me this is very anoing bug :D

Main Char:

MadeInChine  <<<

Segita Hunter 192

Alt Char:

Galaxy <<<

Aloken 170