Radius Cowards

olvag01olvag01 Posts: 117Approved Member Trainee
K1rio5Z0lorenauulMytsosMrMonk1Pauliokaszmagazinul2bgsgroschi

❤❤❤ Valtari ❤❤❤ 
Segnale lvl 193

Comments

• K1rio5Z0loK1rio5Z0lo Posts: 52Member Beginner
    Dead game, dead sieges - Pointless videos.
    olvag01MytsosMrMonk1PauliokaszShadowAlokenLVbgsgroschi
    I sarcasm for living.
  • olvag01olvag01 Posts: 117Approved Member Trainee
    U miss the point , full of losers game and not dead game or siege
    MytsosMrMonk1

❤❤❤ Valtari ❤❤❤ 
    Segnale lvl 193
  • renauulrenauul Posts: 7Member Beginner
    LAME
    Mytsosolvag01MrMonk1Pauliokasz
  • magazinul2magazinul2 Posts: 63Member Beginner
    Waaaw, that Siege looks like so much fun xDDD ,intense fights and amazing action !!!

Sad people reach a point in which they play the game out of obligation because of all the time and money they invested in it ... and not because they actually enjoy playing.

Mucho luv :*
    MytsosShadowAlokenLV
  • kenixmankenixman Posts: 64Approved Member Beginner
    Sold plenty of gears in iRage.
    Mytsos
  • ShirololShirolol Posts: 80Approved Member Beginner
    It's a shame they only showed up when they outnumber is 10:1 with full runes but oh well.. Let's be real, we knew that was gonna happen anyway considering what happens in crespo and doomed every day, fair fights aren't exactly their forte. :P

Siege is pretty shit though so i'd be lying if I said I didn't understand why someone wouldn't want to do it. xD World PvP is much more fun imo and actually playing the game, whereas siege is more of a mass aoe fest! 

Still don't understand the random hate from people that apparently don't even play the game anymore though, don't you have anything better to do? ^^ Find something in life you enjoy or are passionate about, maybe even help someone else out while you're doing it and you'll feel a lot better about yourself - being aggressively toxic consistently in an online forum despite not even playing the game or offering any constructive comment shows some pretty worrying behaviour for any normal, mature adult... 
    MytsosxiAoShinStarbrizzlerbgsgroschi
  • Darkman62Darkman62 Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    Cmon shiro who u fooling man, ur dumb guild dont flag unless u got 2 hh segs, aloken buffs, 2segus.
    Irage a bunch of weak people that love to talk smack. You my friend cant even flag and when u do u run with sandals LOL
    brizzlerMytsosbgsgroschiShirolol
  • ShirololShirolol Posts: 80Approved Member Beginner
    ..... What? ^^; Responding to you in any proper way would legitimise what you said so i'll just say: I don't even have sandals! ;-;
    Mytsos