Xigncode Error thanks Papayaplay

21wowa21wowa Posts: 0Member Beginner
Since the last Update I can´t play because of the Xigncode Error and guess the reason?

Your xigncode.log sent to us has detected a third party program as the following;

c:\program files (x86)\dekaron online\bin\..\data\pack.hdr

and none of my new discussion are getting posted. Now I really regret spending money for this game ._.

Comments

• ShirololShirolol Posts: 80Approved Member Beginner
    New forum members have to wait a certain time period/review period to post, this was put in place because of a pretty bad spam bot problem - sorry for the inconvenience. ;-; Just means you have to be more active on the forums, baited!

Jokes aside, Papaya are aware of the Xigncode bug falsely recognising the corrupted pack files as edited files and I can only presume they are working to get it fixed ASAP - there's a lot more than the few people posting about this issue on the forums that are currently experiencing it so you're definitely not alone if that makes you feel any better. (http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/365415/where-is-everyone#latest some information in this thread might help you verify your problem.)

I don't know of a guaranteed fix for all people, but there have been a few reports of success with deleting the entirety of xigncode and dekaron and all files associated with them (manually cleaning up leftover files after uninstalling) and then re installing (maybe try redownloading the downloader also) - making sure to set the downloader/dekaron as an exception in your firewall and antivirus (or simply turning them off temporarily) BEFORE you update or open the game/downloader. Many people have tried this and gotten no results however, so don't hold your breath.

Hope you get back in game soon! :(