Thoughts for Rewards - *** COMING SOON ***

SnowboarderSnowboarder Posts: 33Approved Member Beginner
edited August 2018 Feedback & Suggestions
imageHello Mercenaries,

Together with the launching of Revolution we want to listen to your valuable thoughts of the changes implemented in game. Feel free to share your feedback with us!

Team BlackShot
Dapwl4alwaysepic46SaulG00dManmiszczuuuRiegelEider10iMakeUfeelcrYmahdi2000ayobwldchawniyamano44443and 9 others.

Comments

• Karlos01Karlos01 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I just hope that this new update is very interesting and that the game is more better, I also hope that the ping will be better for some Latin countries, due to their understanding. Thank you
    badra2017
  • bsmulticore13bsmulticore13 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    congratz 4 Final Beta 4
    badra2017
  • a7bak4a7bak4 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I Like revolutions
  • soaopaulosoaopaulo Posts: 0Member Beginner
    gostariaque no competitive a gente pudesse escolher qual sala quer jogar,tipo escolher o mapa que quer jogar bandeira,matamata,ou sd,e sala de mata-mata em competitive não tem nada ver,por isso que a gente gostaria de poder escolher qual mapa iria jogar,seria mais justo e mais obvio,garanto a vocês que ninguém escolheria mata-mata,porque jogar o jogo de bandeira e sd é muito mais emocionante,o grau de dificuldade é maior por isso todos gostam,em fim fica meu pedido,obrigado.
  • adeeladeel Posts: 14Approved Member Beginner
    i love it, very nice revolutions
  • TheChaosTheChaos Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    Its for Gamer they play more as 8 Years. Like the most Highrank play for what ? 

Nothing i will get only my rank is that so complicated ? 

#NotFair #TimeForNothing #RIP #BlackShot
  • ability14ability14 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    remove cw....
  • ErickctrErickctr Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Mc
  • jsaah123jsaah123 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    hello GMs so after this new update we will lose all time we play and all mastery wepoans we level up all this time . so what we will win in this new update . and also how to level up in the new update by exp or what ?
  • MRlucasRibeiroMRlucasRibeiro Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Gostaria de podermos escolher os mapas,pois se pudéssemos acredito q seria mais emocionante .
    Desde já fico grato,obrigado.
  • LearnToKillLearnToKill Posts: 1Member Beginner
    congratz 4 Final Beta 4
  • ibaayvoltou2018ibaayvoltou2018 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Eu Quero que meu lag acabe Simplesmente Isso e Mais Nada
  • yago159yago159 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    nao tira a nossa patente pq agente lutamos para chegar em tal patente para depiis comeca do zero as outras coisas pode tira
  • LousaNob0LousaNob0 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    good work
    All GMs  :)
  • catfish33catfish33 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    i love it thanks
  • PraaayPraaay Posts: 2Member Beginner
    the best think you ever did i just came back to blackshot cuz of that and TheChaos is one of this Players who is playing blackshot because of op weopens he know that he will be bad without op i dont want to Insult anyone but i dont understand peoples who dont like this  who want a pay2win game lol no one care about rank or weopon rank i remember the time where ak47 was the best weopon in blackshot that was the best time in blackshot
  • PraaayPraaay Posts: 2Member Beginner
    edited July 2018
    good job
  • Thanprod77Thanprod77 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    The mastery is really really good idea on blackshot and it makes this game special and unique.
    Unlocking better weapons with experience with a type of weapon is a great idea.

• shosho15shosho15 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Play to win ??? I hope you will do something for macro abuser
  • Login1Senha2Login1Senha2 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    As propostas anunciadas pelos jogo são interessante, se tudo decorrer como está escrito no anúncio, o jogo tem tudo pra alcançar uma potência mundial nos games free to play, FPS.
    As alterações chamam muito minha atenção, espero que não demorem muito pra adicionarem, e nem que abusem do tempo devido para fazer as alterações.
    Deus abençoe, shalom!
  • emerson2017yemerson2017y Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Olá GM's ! Acho uma boa sim o BlackShot passar por mudanças, até por que já está a quase 10 anos com a mesma coisa né?! Então... Seria bem legal vocês implantarem um sistema que dessem pra nós mesmos criarmos nossas skins das armas, acho que isso seria uma boa. Seria legal também vocês reduzirem a quantidade de Snipers do jogo e trocarem o damage pra ser de "1 tiro" , até por que só aqui no BlackShot tem essa coisa de "Awp de 1 tiro e 2 tiros" ... Fica aqui minha sugestão ! 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello GM's! I think it's good that BlackShot is going through changes, even though it's already almost 10 years with the same thing, right ?! So ... It would be really cool if you deployed a system that would give us the ability to create our weapons skins, I think that would be a good thing. It would be cool too if you reduce the amount of snipers in the game and exchange the damage to be "1 shot", so why only here in BlackShot has this "Awp 1 shot and 2 shot" thing ... Here's my suggestion !
  • oddanamanaoddanamana Posts: 1Member Beginner

Nie mogę się doczekać
  • byahlarabyahlara Posts: 1Member Beginner
    I would like you to remove the lag from the game and remove the macros as well, as it is very difficult to play against the macros...

• miszczuuumiszczuuu Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    i have alot to share but mainly important of them are as below.....

1: the game servers should be increased..
    2: we players have played hard to reach these ranks and it would not be fair to just waste all our efforts and start from level as many players will get dishearted and leave the game....
    3:all previous banned accounts should be unbanned as this wil encourage more players to come back.
    4:lag and bugs should be removed...
    5:there should be weekly events which will encourage more players to engage...

most of all take some notice of unbanning the previous accounts...:))tnx

ign:x3n0_

• eltonineltonin Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    i like revolution

• duranoez19duranoez19 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Get back old cw competive is the biggest trash…. no skills no fun… wiht noobs..wiht macro Player.. put old cw wiht old rules like Platin legend and stuff
  • duranoez19duranoez19 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Unbann the banned accounts to get Player back ist good cuz nobody hacking now or something so ist fine if u unbanned the accounts
This discussion has been closed.