Non tradeable FREE 30% grace suggested

ConCacCuaTaoConCacCuaTao Posts: 3Member Beginner
Ppl selling for real money in game shouting , outside game website for real cash. Changed 30% grace to binded item for own player upgrading only

Comments

• Gr1ff0nGr1ff0n Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Yeah it was a major fuckup by Papaya it seems, threatening players with bans for "abusing" the event - even though it's 100% their fault for making it available to new level 1 characters and tradable... So to call it abuse when it's just taking what they offered is pretty extreme.

That being said I think the original idea WAS to have those items be bound, as the spring blossom box did say it's contents were bound - but obviously they didn't get released that way.

It's too late to change it now anyway, and the huge increase in availability of graces and gnires is only a POSITIVE thing imo so players can upgrade their gear and skills - make the most of it! ^^
  • ShadowAlokenLVShadowAlokenLV Posts: 200Approved Member Trainee
    Well lets be honest and clearly our beloved developers didn't care what i wrote years ago when 1st time gold and Platinum boxes where released and people abused same way.

1. 1st and for most it's only developers foult when they designed game that allow to creat 7 characters on account and if want to make all classes you need at least 2 account to creat. That alone is the sole bad decition at start, why people have to make at least 2 accounts so they can try out and play every class?? Though it coud be an easy fix, allow to creat every class character and make sure in TOS player doesn't have more than one account.

2. Items do not stack in proper large quantities and player stash and inverntory get really fast full. Again players creat extra characters just they can store all they items and sell when there is demand or use for it.

3. Developers could have made random box grace/upgrade talismans/ protectors drop in all dungeons with like 0.02% chance that would make players play more and be active, instead they go this stupid log in bulsh1t, when they start feeling player base bored and premium users pretty much milked anyways, then this is basically what they get, short period of active play... sort off by giving free talis and hopefully those who did make to +9 will invest bit more by trying to finish item. Stupid example but can see a lot of similarities in this game. It's like drug deal, where 1st dose for free and then there will a need for more latter, that how these developers done for so many items that require ingredients to upgrade.

And it won't matter if they make talismans binded, since armor, weapon parts are tradable and people still will sell them, trade for other valubale items. During NEXON there was a guy who got from 2 coupon events about 1000x 50% upgrade talis simply by loging each character,not only that guy made  his own items, he also was selling THEM, despite they are binded (Help others upgrading items by recording whole process).

But you know, Developers won't learn from their mistakes and will keep doing their greedy business model. There been plenty genius suggestions to improve gaming experience by basically implementing so many cash shop items as drop reward in dungeons, fields. Cash shop should be only a bonus option to obtain these items little bit faster,more cosmetic look, allow to obtain more incase some crazy collectors want to build their item collection, where quite few of us try to do.

MytsosYerOldmanisHerecesaroctavio
  • YerOldmanisHereYerOldmanisHere Posts: 174Member Trainee
    Nah. Nothing new. Same old shit

Players are:

selling item/s dills in game shouting for real cash
    selling accounts for real money online
    scamming other ignorant players everyday.
    hopeful Dekaron players log in to Forum to post their frustration..
    Devs who snore and ignore.
    GMs who are busy drinking coffee.
    etc. etc...

What can you expect from a bunch of Devs, Staffs who only care about how much money they earn using this Dekaron? They only log in everyday to check their Sales from DShop. Ain't nobody care about the game anymore. Wake up people. Be wise. Nobody CARE.

I pity those two (Xenos & AprhO) who got hired for an OJT job for Dekaron. I really hope that you will be "at least" compensated well for your "time". I'm sure both of you has some good ideas that you wanted to share to Papaya but as usual we all don't expect anything.

In the last recent event, I knew someone who got perm banned for exploiting the Spring Blossom Box, were not friends and I am happy at the same time feel sorry for him as he lost a LOT in his accounts, yes. Sucks to be him, after all those PAYPAL he spends. He got slapped on the face by Papaya.

I woke up from the Dekaron dream long time ago. I wish you all too.
    Be Wise. I'm telling you.

If Devs can outsmart you. You can also outsmart them. If you can't, then you better turn off your internet and donate all your money to charity and buy yourself to heaven.
    Mytsosrenauul

Have a taste of my Kameha-meha boom boom boom.,
    Black Wizard