ESF change for beaten fleets.

DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee
There needs to be a 15-20 second delay between the time an ESF fleet is wiped out in PVP, and the time they can be attacked again.  Last night, after a fleet was beaten by one PVP fleet, almost instantly it was attacked my another .  They had no chance to start repairing their ships or move closer to replace their crews.  Then the weakened fleet was sunk again, the first fleet would attacked again, nearly instantly.  This went back and forth multiple times.  

Yes it runs the ship count up for one nation, but it also makes it frustrates players with lower grade ships, players who do not specialize in PVP or, are new to playing in ESF.   

I was advised after that, if it happens that way, to disband the fleet but, that is not the right answer.  No one wants to disband in a fight.  If you want more people to play in these events and draw in new players to them, give players a few seconds to lick their wounds. 

15-20 seconds would give the beaten fleet a chance to limp a little closer to a port and at least replace decent percentage of its durability.  And its not long enough to delay the fight.  If an NPC fleet sinks a fleet then, there should not be a delay. 
IGN: Daniel-San
IG Nationality: Dutch
Company: FreedomHunters
Director

Comments

• EdgedemonEdgedemon Posts: 9Member Beginner
    i would give 2-5 minutes to get to dock and restock, i was at least once farmed on my way to restock so i had no sailors, lumber or bullets, there was no fun on that battle and it can be frustrating to be farmed that hard.