weapon mastery grand master weapon leveling

androidxiiandroidxii Posts: 3Member Beginner
why you ruin this game GM .... this is the only fps game that make me addict because of it weapon mastery .... no fps game that have grand master weapon mastery leveling to gain and achieve like blackshot ....please dont make this drastic move to remove weapon mastery .... weapon mastery is what blackshot are ... if you remove blackshot weapon mastery then what the reason me wanna still playing this game ...what is the point i wanna still continue to playing this blackshot fps game after this revolution patch ... no more weapon mastery to gain and no more grand master weapon level to achieve ... no reason anymore i wanna play this game for straight 5 hours a day ... what to farmmm answer me ....please dont remove the weapon mastery trust me .... im 27 year of age , 4 Star General , with 4 Grand Master .... reason why im still plying is the only because of the weapon mastery gain to grand master weapon mastery leveling and its realy addict... if you still remove it trust me im gonna choose to play pubg , ros , or csgo because there is no reason older player like me wanna still stick to play blackshot anymore because there is no reason to play anymore ... not only me but many players after this revolution patch will do make new revolution too to quit playing this game blackshot and chose the fps game that is have the reason for us to play ... PUBG , ROS , CSGO .... what is blackshot without weapon mastery  ... people play blackshot because of its weapon mastery ... did you askin people ...no right ... if you do voting to remove weapon mastery trust me 90 percent players will vote no .... you make me realy sad .... 25 of july u make me quit this game permanently ... thanks for makin me quit this game permanently 
danytekto1212355allymrment8809darkdevil87

Comments

• danytekto121danytekto121 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    kinda  agree with that .. the purpose we playing missing already 
  • 2355ally2355ally Posts: 1Member Beginner
    i agree . ntg to say =(
  • simon7222simon7222 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    fack up update..all my cash weapon missing..o0o
  • GoldenWeapon68GoldenWeapon68 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    agreed with you man
  • mrment8809mrment8809 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    DEAR BLACKSHOT MANAGEMENT WTF...WHERE IS ALL OUR CASH GUN ??BEFORE UPDATE I TOP UP BUY UR GM PACKAGE COST ME 3000GEM...U PAY ME 2000+ GEM U THINK I POOOR WHAT GET THOSE GEM ??I LOST 2 PERMANENT GUN AND MANY CASH GUN ?? U PAY ME 2000+GEM ?? AROUND RM100?? U THINK I M A BEGGAR FUCKING COMPANY STEAL FROM PLAYER AND PAY LITTLE BIT GEM IF U CANT PAY FOR WHAT WE ARE LOSING DONT FUCKING DELETE ALL OUR STUFF FUCKING POOR AND STUPID COMPANY...
    Aug 1st, 2018
    Jul 23rd, 2018BlackShot SEAO201806231006111E0A81,872 GEM100 MYR2,9906,213Complete
    Jul 23rd, 2018BlackShot SEAO2018042310044753EEF1,872 GEM100 MYR2,9903,223Complete 
    Jul 23rd, 2018BlackShot SEAExtra Gadget Slot --4322,041Complete
    Jul 23rd, 2018BlackShot SEAFast Respawn-5402,473Complete
    Jul 23rd, 2018BlackShot SEAGM-Katana Package-32003,013Complete  and u fucking pay me 
    Migration BC-2,2852,538 mother fucker u heavent pay my gun yet..
    BlackShot SEAB201808011423331820FMigration BC-2,2852,538Complete
  • darkdevil87darkdevil87 Posts: 4Member Beginner
    I am the 1st GM on the blackshot history as well as the ambassador for TRI nation league. I totally not agree with the action you all made.
  • AFUBARGameMastersAFUBARGameMasters Posts: 127Member Master
    edited August 2018
    Hi mrment8809,

You should send us a Support Ticket so that we can follow up with the issue that you have encountered. All your items should be returned to you by now. If you have not received any do inform us in our Support Ticket so that we can do a follow up on your case:
    https://support.papayaplay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@Everyone

I understand your concerns, however, this is the decision made by the development to push forward the game to a better experience for all. It is a shame that the items and mastery and the ranking you loved has been replaced however, it is something that we are also taken concerned of and are put into consideration. As you know BlackShot Revolution is a radical reboot that changes the whole game mechanic from "Pay to Win"to "Play to Win" focus. The old system is broken due to unfair gameplay for those whom invested in cash and not skills in order to play and enjoy the game. Concerns for the pay to win from the old system is all time high and the developers have decided that it is high time to change the whole game mechanic. However, it is of course at a cost. 

Even so, a new change requires a lot of guts to take and a whole lot of planning and it's always back to the drawing board. And we're aware of this issue that is going to appear and we know that the extreme changes even to us, it can be unpleasant. However, this is just the beginning, as time goes on, new things will be added and items that you once complained about such as ranking, clan war and all this are being taken note of. It is a long road ahead and the development team and we the GMs are also planning for you guys ahead. True the new launch isn't pleasant, but all game development from the start isn't any pleasant at all. 

I humbly apologize for this and we the GM team will put our efforts and will compile all your concerns so that we can push forward your voices to the dev team and help guide this game to it's rightful path and hope to shape it to the direction where it is fair for all and fun for all, for you and everyone else. 

We hope for your understanding.

And for those whom are having issues having your items returned, do let us know by sending us a Support Ticket: https://support.papayaplay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you!
    Regards,
    GM-AFUBAR
    darkdevil87
  • darkdevil87darkdevil87 Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Looks like the problem is still remain....