Where is our Guns

psychotravisspsychotraviss Posts: 0Member Beginner
edited July 2018 Community
your blackshot sea update is good but why did you clear our all guns packages from our storage what the hell you are doing give us our guns,packages, gears etc.

Comments

• FlorianGeyerFlorianGeyer Posts: 214Member Trainee
    Why would that be interesting on the Uncharted Waters Forum.

Please make sure to post on the right forum. in my opinion Papaya makes a clean separation of all it's game forums. It can't be that hard to tap the right button before you post. Beside it is way more effective when u post your question about Blackshot on the Blackshot forum.

Good luck anyway, I hope you will be helped there.

Flo!
    Be safe and prosper!
  • GMSpringGMSpring Posts: 29Member Beginner
    **Moved from UWO Forum by [GM]Spring**
  • GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 114Member, Admin, BS GM, BS DSH Professional
    Hi psychotraviss,

As part of the BlackShot Revolution update, all previous BC/BP items and weapons will be converted to Gems and Gold respectively. This conversion will be done by 31 July 2018. 

You can then use this converted currency to re-purchase weapons/items from the store or Gold Box. 

Do let us know if you have any other question. 

Thanks! 
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638
  • mij2305mij2305 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hi GM

I haven't played Blackshot for months but I was pretty sure that I had many items in my storage on my old blackshot account. I currently have 0 gold in my account which doesn't make sense since you mentioned that all the previous guns and items in the storage has been converted to Gold. Can you please take a look into my account. Thank you in advance.