My Feedback about Blackshot Revolution SEA

MoutonaruuMoutonaruu Posts: 7Member Beginner
Hi, good morning Team Blackshot.  

Here I want to share my feedback about Blackshot Revolution SEA that you launch. I already play it.

The positive feedback from me :
- For me yes it is awesome because no more pay to win.  All is depend on our skill for be the best shooter in game.
- Since I play from Garena, so you bring back the play to win for us. Because Garena also do the same thing, not depend with cash weapon/ rare weapon to win. Its all about skill.
- Also I love the graphic of Blackshot Revolution SEA, impressive. Eventhought I realize more high graphic the game performance will slow too. But for me graphic Blackshot Revolution is stil okay.
-And lastly, I feel challange when update now you all not colour the appereance at character in team.  What I mean from old blackshot if we from team blue the shirt will colour blue also cause that show it is enemy team ( only show the opponent team for make us easy know it is enemy ). But now all same, all charcter in team same colour shirt, means no more blue or red. Only show the colour red team or blue team during spam so sometime it is hard for me to recognize its enemy or friendly / teamate.

The dissapionted feedback from me :
- The update you all show it is not like your inform at notice update.  First, you said all weapon return back at shop during Revolution.  But when I go to shop....why only few??? example sniper in shop only have AWP series and Dragunov series??  Can explain this?  And yeah I realize there is more sniper at...Goldbox. Still must use cash for buy it. Now Im talking about Gold. Im dissapointed and im not enjoy my game cause use only limited sniper, dont have many choice for take to match. I mention sniper cause I love sniper.  But I also use like rifle, smg and shotgun, also dont have much choice.  
- And what is this?  sniper 1 zooming, and also how can you said 'all weapon is balancing'? sometime shoot 1 hit die, and sometime 2 hit and then die, and so more.  I dont understand, if you said balance already it should be good.  For sniper 1 hit only is enough for me, because we  basically aim chest, you know what is mean in real word?? we shoot heart, it should be die.  But shoot chest 2 hit sometime...what??? if I shoot leg or hand okay la I can accept 2 or 3 hit, or using armor I understand la.  thank goodness cause rifle and smg yes it balance from my perspective, cause not depend on rare weapon, but skill. Only sniper Im not satisfied.

That is my looooonnnggg feedback.  I just hope and please thinking back about my disapointed feedback.  Fix back sniper for 2 zooming, especially the bolt action sniper like awp, mc millan and the other and make it 1 hit for shoot opponent that not equip armor.

If you see at Discord channel Blackshot, many player from old generation ( Garena ) still talking about it. When Blackshot begin to transfer to Playone, and Papapa Play for me 'ALL IS BROKE!'  sorry to state you team blackshot papaya also, but Im just said what I felt. 
for me when Garena control blackshot is good, and I still feel Garena blackshot is the best.  I sometime only use the stupid weapon like bp sniper but yes it is fair 1 shoot only die ( depend the opponent using armor or not ).

Ignore my feedback if you felt ridicolous what I try to said.
And here im not hate GM/GA, and please let Team blackshot ready also this to know what I felt.

Regards 
hongliang1999

Comments

• GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 114Member, Admin, BS GM, BS DSH Professional
    Hello Moutonaruu!

Thank you very much for taking the time for sharing with us your feedback. Please allow me to address the areas of improvement you have raised: 

The content you see now is not the final content. More weapons and content will be introduced as time goes by, after they have been rebalanced and redesigned (where applicable) You can look forward to more content being released over time! 

For the sniper hit, it depends on the amount of HP the amount has, where you hit etc. You may face these discrepancies sometimes because the player has bonus HP from a headshot or perhaps you hit his lowerbody etc. It is still considered balanced because all snipers will face this same issue. 

Nevertheless, thank you very much for your feedback. Please do let us know if you have any other feedback for us! 

See you around in BlackShot Revolution! 

*Post moved to feedback and suggestions section
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638
  • MoutonaruuMoutonaruu Posts: 7Member Beginner
    If you said so GM Santa....okay I accept it about that issue sniper.
    But please if you can foward my request about sniper 2 zooming back. That it is enough okay. Because all sniper 1 zooming I dont want like that. I want like the old one, 2 zooming, but some sniper mostly semi auto sniper rifle like  dragunov, m21 and what else? W2200 what is the name that sniper bull up i dont remember...it is original 1 zooming okay im not complaint about those sniper. but bolt action like awp, mc millan tac, m24, ask them can make it back to 2 zooming. 

Onegaishimasu...
    hongliang1999