[BS-GLB Community Feedback] BlackShot Revolution

13»

Comments

• devil222devil222 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    ont do a Update to make blackshot more senceless... give back the old blackshot
    khalilo2214khalil222khalilsouissiByaLKoo
  • khalilsouissikhalilsouissi Posts: 0Member Beginner
    ont do a Update to make blackshot more senceless... give back the old blackshot
    khalilo2214khalil222
    All professionals
      They want the old update
      Why do not you repeat it?
    khalilo2214khalil222
     hi GMs blackshot global
    The game.is allready dead n0w 90 percent players already left the game. And. These gms make. Events lol.what a shit update.

I do my shipping every day500$

All professionals blackshot
      They want the old update blackshot global 
      Why do not you repeat it?
    khalilo2214khalil222
    In my opinion Blackshot should be restored as it was.
    All the strong players did not like this update. They all deleted this game. And I also deleted it . I hope Blackshot will return as it was before. 

give me old blackshot
    khalilo2214khalil222
    In my opinion Blackshot should be restored as it was.
    All the strong players did not like this update. They all deleted this game. And I also deleted it . I hope Blackshot will return as it was before. 

go  back old update blackshot 
    khalilo2214khalil222
  • khalil222khalil222 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Hello team,

Negative points which in my opinion should be adjusted for how it was around 2012 and tals.

It is worth remembering that everyone liked Blackshot because of its unique style, and with this update Blackshot has become one more game and more competitive among FPS. I believe that at this time, I can enjoy other games, after all, the unique gameplay that was put by Blackshot was behind.

* Weapons Balances: Has changed all play mode for worse.
    * Patent system: I prefer the old one.
    * Characters: I prefer the old one - Traves, Adam, Cuty and Vanessa.
    * Tab's when we press inside the game, the clan system is undervalued.

Everything that Blackshot put together in 10 years ended in 1 day

go  back old update blackshot  2010-1013

khalilo2214khalilsouissi
    Everything is not good at this update
      Now the game is dying me faster
    Everything evaporates quickly
    Everyone is an old blackshot player
      They are missing because of this update
    Everything was good in the past
    Why did you decide to become a silly game for this arcade
      Reverted to us old We old Playboy 2010 do not want this revolution
    khalilo2214khalilsouissi
  • gamma59246gamma59246 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    1) Add maps
    2) Add weapons
    3) 21 Dual Glock is op ( with macro )
    4) PATCH THE BUG TO GET MORE POINTS, and bann bug users! competitive mode = no interest
    5) Add OS in the Head like before the revolution
    6) Add Subzero Blood at all players
    7) PUT CLAN WAR OR A SYSTEM WITH A CLAN
    8) Add gears like the old time like : + 10HP , 5HP, run faster with rifle..
    9) Put armor 4,3,2.. And the sniper can os without armor 4, to be more expressive in our play mode
    10) A system who we can spin only with members of the clan
    Thanks to read it and please, answer us..
    khalil222ByaLKoo
    Thank
    The management of the blackshot has abandoned all old players and new players
    Now she is already dead
      This is what you did in the sweetest game in a world
       Everyone demands a blackshot coming back
    delete new update back old blackshot
    ByaLKoo
  • DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
    Hello everyone,

First of all a huge thanks to all of you for sharing your feedback and improvement suggestions.

With this being said, your concerns and improvements suggestions were and will continue to be forwarded to our administration to be taken under consideration for improvements on the upcoming updates.

Once again a  huge thanks and wish you all a nice gaming weekend.

Regards, DSH-DIABO
  • Apollo1gApollo1g Posts: 4Member Beginner
    Its fine for just a start but it the fun isn't there anymore. Weapon Masteries made the difference from all the other FPS games I played. Also Lvl Up Rewards were worth it too, now its just a number and nothing to show for it.
    Arbuzzz
  • ByaLKooByaLKoo Posts: 13Member Beginner
    SMGs have to simply recoils, are too mutch accurate.
    Give us skillpistols (delete auto9,dualglocks,etc).Start promote skillgameplay not spaming and praying.
    Rifles shouldnt be accurate while motion.(I thought rebalance =nerf op stuff,delete TP1 not give this items to all players...).
    Headshot giving should be more rewarded than spraying.
    Sniper rifles are too random (for me all of snips should have statistics close to awp black in old blackshot)
    Katana , Kodatchi are too strong. You cant nerf it in realistic way soo you should delete it(katana,kodatchi,ruyibang) or made not allowed on  Only melee games.
    Skins shouldnt have better stats than normal weapon (for example scar aurum (new emas) should have same stats as normal scar)
    For me all of this skins like :cbj-ms stripe , scar forest etc should be enable only for gems.This skins looks too good and   it could reduce your earnings .
    Game is getting boring bring back :
    -Weapon mastery
    -partner ship
    -clan wars(on clan wars should be enable :TFM,TDM,SD gamemodes)

On competitive  should be enable only SD mode.
    90% of blackshot comunnity cant play this game.Could you give us practice gamemode  (for example whith bots)
    Sorry for my bad eng skills 
    bartekxdf4Arbuzzz
  • crazymancrazyman Posts: 10Approved Member Beginner
    I came back to playing Blackshot just because of these updates and I can say one thing: I will not stop so soon!
    Now I can say: I PLAY BLACKSHOT AND I LIKE IT! It’s enjoyable
    ByaLKoobartekxdf4Arbuzzz
    STAY TUNED!!!
  • finalfantasyfinalfantasy Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    bom, eu jogo blackshot desde 2010, vou falar sobre o que gostei e não gostei:
    (LEMBRANDO QUE TUDO É MINHA OPINIÃO!)

GOSTEI:

-Até gostei dos novos personagens! mas também amava os antigos..(talvez vocês achem algum jeito de colocar ambos no jogo?)
    -Gostei do trabalho que fizeram em algumas armas como a m16, desert eagle etc..
    -Novo Menu ficou muito bonito!!(mas falta algumas arminhas..) sei que estão balanceando
    -Novo sistema da goldbox ficou bom, mas pode melhorar com alguns efeitos adicionais do que só uma caixinha se abrindo
    -Roupas permantes! perfeito,me faz ter vontade de gastar meu dinheiro com isso, de verdade, mantenham assim!

-NÃO GOSTEI
    -DE TEREM REMOVIDO O MASTERY WEAPON. CARA ERA ÓTIMO JOGAR PARA SUBIR A ARMA DE NIVEL E GANHAR AQUELA LINDA AK GOLD.SILENCIADORES E SCOPES!!! ISSO ERA O QUE FAZIA O BLACKSHOT SER ÚNICO!
    -DESTA AURA VERMELHA EM VOLTA DO PLAYER INIMIGO
    -SINTO SAUDADE DE FICAR NO SHIFT PRA DAR AQUELE HEADSHOT DE 1 BALA NO INIMIGO QUE ESTA RUSHANDO! (MAS RETIRARAM AS AK´S E O DANO DAS ARMAS, PARA COLOCAR PRECISÃO E VELOCIDADE DE TIRO.
    -O JOGO AGORA É O SEGUINTE( QUEM TEM A ARMA MAIS BUGADA GANHA A TROCA, SÓ MIRAR NO PÉ E SEGURAR O BOTÃO ESQUERDO!)
    -A ÚNICA ARMA QUE PODE DIFERENCIAR UM PRO PLAYER DE UM NOVATO É A SNIPER!
    -ARMAS PERMANENTES ONDE ESTÃO COMO PROMETIDO? É SIMPLES COLOQUEM O VALOR MUITO MAIS ALTO PARA AS ARMAS,PERMANENTES,DIMINUIR O GOLD RECEBIDO, PRONTO. AGORA JOGADORES VÃO JOGAR MAIS PARA PODER COMPRAR SUAS ARMAS PREFERIDAS

-MELHORAR:
    -trazer de volta o mastery weapon
    -tirar aquela aura vermelha
    -dar mais vida ao clan no caps lock, ou talvez ''fotos'' de perfil para jogadores que podem também ser compradas pelo shop :) (melhor que aquela coisa preta do blackshot no lado do nome!!
    -rebalancear as SMG´S e PISTOLAS e alguns rifles que estão com o dano e precisão altíssimos!
    - retornar o sistema antigo de patentes e ranks mas com uma interface nova e mais motivadora! (como uma musiquinha animadora por subir seu nivel, nao uma barrinha subindo e meio que dizendo ''parabens vc subiu seu numero kkk)
    -trazer os partners de volta!

bom sei que muita coisa esta por vir e que vcs não estão com tantos player dando suporte financeiro, mas tentem recolocar as coisas que faziam o blackshot ser preferivel por pessoas que jogavam outros fps tbm!!

@crazyman Unskill gameplay is "enjoyable".I wanna see your kd in Orginal Blackshot.

bartekxdf4
    This game gona die in max 5moths.
    Why?:
    - more than 70% of blackshot users dont like this update.
    - game is getting bored (bring back weapon mastery,partnership , clan wars)
    - Unskill gameplay (i have more than 3kd in this game but this gameplay is not "enjoyable")
    - You guys giving cool looking weapons to buy for gold. This can reduce your earnings .

Unlucky verigo games team dont care...
    avivakler10bartekxdf4Arbuzzz
  • ajejebannedajejebanned Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I like the update but the sad point is that they take the weapon mastery system so i think they should bring it back as soon as possible and i hope they listen to the community
    ***7oussi***
  • ELKO_GameMastersELKO_GameMasters Posts: 831BS DSH Intermediate
    khalil222

We need back the masteryes system and the whole complete maps tha we used to play

Please GM  prepare blackshot global  :'(
    As I was in the past
    It's a very silly update
      We prepared our blackshot as they were in the earlier please :'( 
    if you have any problem Send us a ticket

• LF1984LF1984 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Good Afternoom.
    I'm a Brazillian player, and play blackshot for many years, since of time of the Garena .Blackshot have a great number of players of this country.
    I want make a sugestion.
    The sugestion is add to the shop of weapons, weapons of brazillian weapon industry like the Taurus Pistols and rifles like a Imbel Fal and most recent and modern Imbel IA2. The add os this weapons to the iventory make us very proudly.
    My best Regards from Brazil.
  • NizamiNizami Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Vertigo still doesn't care what the community thinks, about this game, about this moderation, and about your company. 

Can you please check the number of players from 2008 but month for a month until now. Which changes are the reason for losing so many players?

"Started with the overpowered weapons and characters before the revolution update, after that the revolution update, now again with the overpowered gems weapons and now hackers everywhere, and no one is focusing for the way "how they create hack tools", "what are they using to create them", "which leaks open the way to create hack tools"... I said years ago, crypt the game files... Just ignore it and try to get the hack tool by the support tickets, it's smart, ofc it is"

I'll be honest, your knowledge about game development is nice, but you don't think about the community, you don't ask the community, you don't think like this "If I do that, will they love it or hate it?", just replace something and done, replace done and you continue like that.

The whole Revolution update is a lie. 

You have to change these topics

first of all your company philosophy

the gameplay (everyone wants the old gameplay, not the revolution one which is a copy from CS:GO, Black Squad and other games)

the marketing (inhuman prices)

Crypting the game folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Papaya Play\BlackShot\BlackShot\Data" and also System as good as possible. To make it hard to create a hack tool for this game or avoid the file modification.

Captcha for the registration and for logins after 3 false logins

IP block after creating over 3 accounts in 1 day

Promote the Europe game channel 

Ping limiter - if the ping will be over 150 for a long time like for 5 seconds, so get a kick from the game

Ping range for competitive - let the players choice for the quality in a competitive match like a new HUD with Ping-Limit Option - 50/80/100/120/ALL

ECN capability to play LIVE and without latency(delays)

Transparencies and empathy from sides Vertigo for the community

Still, teammates are able to block or move your body by walking around you. (not that much but still)

Need a testing team like in the past, to avoid overpowered weapons/gears/characters.

Aim issues, non-Gems weapons, and their less damage
This discussion has been closed.