gynx99gynx99 Posts: 1Member Beginner
Hi guys,

Before that, apologize for my bad grammar. My opinion abt this new update is more to negative than positive. I really not enjoy playing after the new update, same goes to some players who feel the same way as I do. 
Sure I love the "play to win" game bcuz there is no more "pay to win". But, we started the game with 0 GOLD? Why don't you give us 20,000 Gold as a starter pack? I prefer the old Blackshot Sea where you gain BP so easy until 500,000+ BP. But now, u guys ruined everything. 
- is it possible for u guys to bring Mastery Weapon again in the future because the game is useless without it.  
- I always get confused which is my team which is my enemy because the character is just the same. No red or blue. 
- seeing the character, all the same, is boring, i hope we can buy a costume using GOLD. 
- sniper without double scope is....I don't know why the hell u guys remove tht sh*t. 
- There is too many sh*t in this update, but mostly I'm disappointed about GOLD. It's hard to gain, even Med Kit right now in hour, why not in days??? How i wish all GOLD items will be in DAYS and not hours because GOLD always running out. 
- Since everything is in GOLD (not all), why don't you guys consider to low the price of every item in the shop? Like I said, GOLD is the problem. 
- If can please make it easy to earn GOLD like how it easy to earn BP. If it is easy to level up, why not easy to gain gold? 
- This Revolution is revolushit for me. Thanks for ruining my mood to play this game after 5 years. 

bgthomax

Comments

• MoutonaruuMoutonaruu Posts: 7Member Beginner
    hey bro good morning/afternoon/ evening/ night or whatever.

when you said about confused because no more colour red or blue at team during match. For me I think that is good because it is more challenge. So you will be more focus and fast pick up during play the game. mostly we always get confused in the map like RM, cause randomly spam and enemy appear, for map like lost temple or panic space (TDM) should be not much problem .  
  • GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 114Member, Admin, BS GM, BS DSH Professional
    Hello gynx99!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your thoughts on the Revolution update. Please allow me to address some of the points you have raised;

1. The content in the game presently is not the final content, there will be a lot more weapons and maps that will be released progressively, so you can look forward to that. 

2. There is a red/blue outline over the character which should enable you to easily identity your enemy. Is this outline not appearing for you? If so please let us know so we can look into it.

3. Currently the cosmetics items are mainly sold in Gems, but thank you for your feedback on this, we will discuss the possibility of introducing more Gold cosmetic items.

4. Thank you for your feedback on the sniper scope as well, we will continue to monitor the feedback on this matter and bring it up to the developers should it gain traction. 

5. Currently the items and weapons are introduced by the hour because they are usage-based rather than solely duration base (which means the durability of the item doesnt decrease if not used)

6. The pricing data will be closely monitored by the developers who will make necessary changes. However, we advice everyone to balance their spending. The default weapons (I especially love the M16) have also been balanced proportionately to the other weapons in the game so that they arent as underpowered as they used to be

Nevertheless, thank you very much for providing your feedback. The points you have raised have been noted, I hope that I have been able to help address some of your concerns. 

Please let us know if you have any other feedback on the update. 

Thank you very much and see you around! 

bgthomax
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638
  • WaerzeWaerze Posts: 13Member Beginner
    -firstly really love the new play to win system, no more op cash gun, much more fair and skill-based
    -i think hour instead of days count as the "permanent weapon" feature bc the cost is proportionate for 1h to 30h so u just need 500 gold to repair medkit for 1h. but idk how its sp to work either
    -imo gold for now quite ok i get like 300-400 for 7min tdm but prolly is because of launch boost but should make4 gold easier to get esp because u buy everything with gold.
    -sniper 2 zoom doesnt matter for qs anyways, even beginner channel can qs. but doesnt hurt to bring back rite GM?
    -i agree bring back mastery, at least something to work towards. and ranks too, level number very boring
    -also please we need alot more weapons back into the game