THE UPDATE: REVOLUTION

cubanyeahcubanyeah Posts: 3Member Beginner
edited January 2020 Feedback & Suggestions
Hey, Im an old player, i mean it. So this update was a good try, but it changes everything. The little things about this game the good ones were removed, while most of the bad stuff still around. Here is a short brief review, I would recomend no to delete this since it might help you reinforce the update.

1st. The most touching, and bothering feature is the removal of headshots. This was a game where you could choose to be a headliner, to be a sniper,  or to be a sprayer, with smgs and even riffles. Now Headliners are useless and that good sensation of hitting a headshot is completly gone. I rather playing COD with better graphics for that.
2nd. Snipers are a joke, you can't kill 1 shot, but get killed 1 shot. I have no idea if it was that specific player's sniper but i was getting one shot while i shot him 1st. NO I DIDNT HIT HIS LEGS (OLD PLAYER REMEMBER)...
3rd. The accuracy of every weapon is just nuts; none hits the actual cross hair, meaning its more luck than actual aim.
4th. There is no permanent weapons, what do you mean by i have to pay an insane amount to restock it(Repair it). Its rly slow to make bp in this game.
5th. It is still pay2win, huge advantages over non cash players, tho I have to say it was a good thing to make medkit GOLD.
6th. A whole other game, even tho it looks the same and the switch glitch is still a thing, when people join it still freezes.
7th. I quit before this update had a whole year without looking into it, but this is a bad turn blackshot, UI is not appealing.

Overall I will gladly provide an idea that will suit most of the players hoping this update will be something like..
INSTEAD OF UPDATING YOU CAN OUTDATE IT. We were happy with the once old blackshot.
Thats all I have to say, as of now I'm inactive nor thing of opening the game ever but here with a last hope. 
Trust me, you are gonna loose everyone if something is not done SOOON.
avivakler10sajjadbsNaso97belgianmofo

Comments

• saranzayasaranzaya Posts: 32Member Beginner
    I returned to the game with this update. The weapons are unbalanced. The P90 is killing two bullets. A stronger rifle is taking 5-6 bullets hard. The weapons must be balanced. In addition, the levels of humans are not reset. This is ridiculous. If you want to shoot a new player, you have to reset it.
    Silence is the most powerful scream.
    In addition, the animation of changing weapons and walking animations looks like lagoons. I do not have any problems at all. But these animations should be updated.
    Google Translate.

• otoum123otoum123 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    I totally agree with you, same with saranzaya, they have to change things.

• conguscongus Posts: 0Member Beginner
    As a veteran blackshot player (almost 4000 playing hours) I have basically the same opinion about all there points. 
    I would add another point:
    -The removal of the mastery system and its rewards as it was one of the things that made blackshot so appealing to me, as well as an additional incentive to play and use diferent weapons.

Finally about the 6th point mentioned, when i reported this issue (the joining freezes) some months ago, the answer i got made think that i was the only person to experience the problem, as the game masters seemed to be hearing about that for the first time and even suggested to clean install.
    sajjadbs
    You need to advertise the game. Youtube, Google ads, etc.
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    I enjoy opening GEM boxes and getting guns inside that I can buy for GOLD makes me feel good .......................
  • sajjadbssajjadbs Posts: 0Member Beginner
    in my opinion they killed game with this update. in BS (old one) if u had a good aiming u can even kill pay2wins so easy but now u shoot 5 shot in head and they kill 2 with 2 bullet in body ! and leveling system is rly boring ! 
    all know that number is level why u use that lame orange graphic says "LVL" ?!
    when u level up u get nothing ! in old blackshot when u level up rewarded for that ! and that why u want to play more to get new level and coll stuff !
    but still the shooting problem is the huge problem ! with 1 bullet u headshot ppl now u cant do it. SMG's are powerfull in this update and u must play with SMG to kill ppl. 
    Sn1per shoot in upperbody = no kill !
    Rifle = useless
    for remove pay2win u can hold on the old version and make tactic package a BP item, or Medkit ! but here everything destroyed. mastery level gives u scope , silencer and gold wep now just a dream !
    really they killed blackshot. cus the old version even with OP guns was so better than this.
    avivakler10
  • DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all for sharing not only your feedback but also your improvement suggestions. We will continue to forward your feedback regularly to our administration to be taken under consideration for upcoming updates and improvements.

Please take under consideration that the BlackShot Revolution is just the start of a new era and we will continue to improve our product with new features with the upcoming updates, including the suggestions made by you and the rest of our community members.

Thank you once again and wish you all a nice gaming weekend.

Regards, DSH-DIABO
    belgianmofo
  • belgianmofobelgianmofo Posts: 10Member Beginner
    Hello Guys,

First of all before I post this you need to know I am playing this game since 2010

Big Big Big congratulations to vertigogames for making this happening finally a not pay2win game anymore. 

Ofcourse vertigo was forced to do this because there are many up-coming better games which are not pay2win as before on blackshot.. It was just terrible. (I won't call the games) 

For me there is one thing which is disturbing me.. Not since the new update but from when vertigo toke the game in their hands. 

And this is the disturbing fact: 

!!!!SNIPERS!!!!
    In all games I play the free to play shooters (I won't mention them) the snipers are one hit. 
    Yes, you bring out the msr on premium boxes which was destroying the game in competition mode cause all had them vs an non premium clan it was just a free lose I know. 

But just like the old times and like in other games, a sniper MUST be one shot. 
    (not all snipers but some from them) 
    !!! FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CAN REMEMBER THE BARETT IN OLD OLD TIMES !!!

How can u make it happen without being an OP weapon as before? (msr before revolution)
    - Make the sniper heavy so the player run slower. (is an option)
    - Make the sniper less bullets in one ammo clip. ( in place of 6..3 bullets or 2) (is a MUST be)
    --> Like this when the sniper fail multiple times he will die cause he need to reload in an 1v1 face to face fight.
    - Make the sniper fire rate less. (is an option)
    --> Like this when the sniper fails he need some more time for his second shot.. gives the enemy the time to take him down.

Because now sniping? It's totally bullshit its based on one hit then again not one hit then yes one hit then no one hit. For example you face a guy you shoot him with the same sniper as him first... HE EAT the bullet.. Then he shoot you and dead? C'mon this is really big bullshit.

Hopefully some people will understand what I mean.. Ofcourse the sniper players. 
    ps: There would also need to be some changes like this on the shotgun weapons.

No hate just love, thanks for reading and sharing you'r opinions, peace.

PLEASE VERTIGO GAMES TRY IT AND CHECK ALL OTHER GAMES.

Best Wishes,
    BelgianMofo | mashNosaj. [mashUpGaming,TeamLeader]
  • Typhon2Typhon2 Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    I must say..... As someone who was a player since the 2nd year this game was out as BS Europe.... Even before the game had Dedi servers.... Coming back to this Update...
    The game is horrible now.... Movement is clunky, weapon swapping is buggy... My biggest complaint other than losing everything I had and getting nothing back since I "Missed" the login windows, is snipers....
    How can you make snipers not 1 shot lol. It used to be people at least had to buy armor, which cost them move speed in order to not get 1hit by snipers... Not only that but you can't even quickswap to pistols effectively anymore to finish the person off Like you used to be able to... The new tactics system is trash... Half the tactics are useless for some of the weapons.. I.E why you do need bullet falloff and range for a sniper... Or recoil reductions lol... THis game has tanked, and overall everything about the update is trash... "All weapons are permanent" Yet its the exact same system except instead of re-buying you have to "Repair"
    This game needs to serious reverting back to how it used to be if it's gonna be good again...
    Regards,
    Former GM-EyeSnipe.

• wonejo001wonejo001 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Honestly, I see many saying that the Pay2Win has been eliminating, the reality is the opposite because they removed the benefits / to all those who were dedicated to play realmene and not spend money to get advantages, what do I mean by this? Well, by removing the masterys and therefore the benefit of getting accessories and weapons that complemented to better experience and help those who spent their time in uploading masterys in order to unlock these accessories and weapons, and the most unfortunate of all is put weapons and accessories for GEMAS, making things more difficult for those who do not invest money in a game or simply do not have how it.

The fact that the weapons are totally unbalanced does not mean that the PAY2WIN has been diminished, honestly and with all the respect that deserves those people who work every day to offer us to "better" experience in the game from my point of view and I know that of many people, but they have FUCKED the game.

And this is in reference to the weapons of mastery and accessories only, because there is a lot more to mention but it really is not worth doing.

I really hope you take our opinions and do something about it, because this Blackshot is not the game what we love.
  • wonejo001wonejo001 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Honestly, I see many saying that the Pay2Win has been eliminating, the reality is the opposite because they removed the benefits / to all those who were dedicated to play realmene and not spend money to get advantages, what do I mean by this? Well, by removing the masterys and therefore the benefit of getting accessories and weapons that complemented to better experience and help those who spent their time in uploading masterys in order to unlock these accessories and weapons, and the most unfortunate of all is put weapons and accessories for GEMAS, making things more difficult for those who do not invest money in a game or simply do not have how it.

The fact that the weapons are totally unbalanced does not mean that the PAY2WIN has been diminished, honestly and with all the respect that deserves those people who work every day to offer us to "better" experience in the game from my point of view and I know that of many people, but they have FUCKED the game.

And this is in reference to the weapons of mastery and accessories only, because there is a lot more to mention but it really is not worth doing.

I really hope you take our opinions and do something about it, because this Blackshot is not the game what we love.