State of the game? been a few years :)

benshapirabenshapira Posts: 1Member Beginner
Hey guys, so just bumped into the game.

been playing it few year back. not sure which version that was but just as a refrence getting to lvls 90-100 took a month ~

afterwards I tried the game again but it seems like they made it extremely easier... 

so just wanted to know whats the state of the game atm? worth giving it a shot again? any chance they made it hard again as an mmorpg should be...

thanks for reading :)

Comments

• smookytosmookyto Posts: 32Member Beginner
    game is shit, nothing like it used to be. Don't waste your time 
  • NabeshinNabeshin Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I deduce you played around 2008 to 2011, so...

TL;DR: No.

The game is in the worst state possible. If you wanna know my reasons for saying that, please read further.

Story time: today I got an e-mail about the Dead Front revamp and I was like "OK seems fair" and decided to check the game again.

Please note I play Dekaron since late 2008, it was Action 3 by that time and it was great, the PvE was awesome, the PvP was better, it took me 9 months to make two of my Lv. 115 1H-Axe +7 and reach level 129, the game had 20 million concurrent players (counting the global population, including GameHi, Acclaim, GameYarou and MobiusGames) LIFE WAS GREAT!

But... all the four companies I mentioned and were related to Dekaron closed, and now the game is just like any other dying MMO: a cashgrab aimed to the idiots caught in nostalgia and poor sense of winning.
    I can safely say there aren't more than 800 active accounts in this game by this time, and I mean accounts because there are at much 200 actual users which are multi-accounting to sell their cheap items in the market.

The worst part is... there is a thread about the "pay to win" since 2017 made by a staff member, they knew it was the problem, but now I check the Dead Front update and it includes more premium items and more shit of the same kind.

So, unless you wanna spend some hundreds or even thousands of dollars, don't even bother downloading this game: you're not getting anywhere, you either upgrade your items by your own with the poor, low little upgrade rates, or you buy the Dil/items from someone with real cash.

Oh, you wanna farm dil (gold) and build yourself?

Well then GOOD~

LUCK!

PS: actually, this Dead Front revamp was like kicking someone who's on the ground, now I'm going in-game to give away my Atrocious+9 parts, 150+10 weaps and my AK Santa Hat from 2010 X-Mas. If anybody wants it just whisper Nabeshin in Divine Valley.
  • NabeshinNabeshin Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I guess you played around 2008 to 2011, so... 

TL;DR: No.

The game is in the worst state possible. If you wanna know my reasons for saying that, please read further.

OK, so I got an e-mail about the Dead Front revamp and I was like "OK seems fair" and decided to check the game again. 

Please note I play Dekaron since late 2008, it was Action 3 by that time and it was great, the PvE was awesome, the PvP was better, it took me 9 months to make two of my Lv. 115 1H-Axe +7 and reach level 129, the game had 20 million concurrent players (counting the global population, including GameHi, Acclaim, GameYarou and MobiusGames) LIFE WAS GREAT!

But... all the four companies I mentioned and were related to Dekaron closed, and now the game is just like any other dying MMO: a cashgrab aimed to the idiots caught in nostalgia and poor sense of winning. 
    I can safely say there aren't more than 800 active accounts in this game by this time, and I mean accounts because there are at much 200 actual users which are multi-accounting to sell their cheap items in the market.

The worst part is... there is a thread about the "pay to win" since 2017 made by a staff member, they knew it was the problem, but now I check the Dead Front update and it includes more premium items and more shit in the style. 

So, unless you wanna spend some hundreds or even thousands of dollars, don't even bother downloading this game: you're not getting anywhere, you either upgrade your items by your own with the poor, low little rate there is, or you buy the Dil/items from someone with real cash to afford them.

Oh, you wanna farm dil(gold) and build yourself?

Well then GOOD~

LUCK!

PS: this Dead Front update actually was infuriating, like kicking someone who's on the ground. Now I'm going in-game to give away my Atrocious+9 parts, 150+10 weaps and my AK Santa Hat from 2010 X-Mas. If anybody wants it just whisper Nabeshin in Divine Valley.