Feedback about the new blackshot revolution

legendbolegendbo Posts: 2Member Beginner
edited July 2018 Community
First of all.. i feedbacking to blackshot SEA. I cant find it in the category. Sorry for that.

Firstly, thanks to you guys for keeping this game continously and 100% satisfied with the ' no pay to win '. But i till confused for the BC items in our storage. You post that we can convert to GEMS right? But i didnt get any. And pls do put a range of how you gonna convert it coz theres alot of BC weapons and items in my storage. and i spent alot. So i hope you guys doesnt purposely eat our money. Please fix about that first. And hopefully theres a tactic gear. Coz we earned it thru our rank. And its very hard to rank up. but after we earned it, and you guys just erase it ??? i hope you can consider back. Thanks.
pilotopardo

Comments

• pilotopardopilotopardo Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    Exactly and they finished killing the best game they did not revolutionize anything they made a game for children now they forgot the old people that accompanied them year after year, giving them the prize to lose the rank they are a true joke and they think that now it is going to go better haha ​​miren the servers low, low, low. That we have to reward the years of loyalty to this game now it will be goodbye goodbye to all Patovars
  • xqae24xqae24 Posts: 0Member
    Hello legendbo,

Appreciate your feedback on improving the game. 
    Now for your queries, yes. Items in your inventory before the Revolution will be removed and converted into Gold/Gems based on their value. However, the conversion will take up to 31st July to compensate for all players. 

I believe the reason why tactical gears and mastery rewards are removed as they often give an edge on the battlefields. Someone with a Berserker skill (faster firing rate of your shotguns) could easily kill someone without the skill even if you were both using the same weapons and at the same skill level. It is to ensure that all advantages in the game are from skill and strategy, not by what you have in your inventory. 

Cheers!
    Singapore
    Red
  • GMSantaGMSanta Posts: 114Member, Admin, BS GM, BS DSH Professional
    Hi legendbo,

Similarly, we share the same concern as you regarding the BC conversion. This is why it will be done by 31 July. 

As of now, the game has various gears sold in the store, although not those you gain from ranking up. You may consider those options first. Although there isn't any tactic gears from ranks/levels as yet, this is only the early stages of the Update and there will no doubt be more content being released soon, although we do not yet know if the content includes tactic gears from ranks/levels. 

Nevertheless, thank you for your feedback! We will be sure to bring it up for discussion.

Thank you
    GM-Santa
    BlackShot SEA GM Team
    Discord: GM-Santa#2638
  • legendbolegendbo Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Thanks for the reply.. But what about the permanent gun? Spend about 100 dollar+ for just one permanent gun. Even i get less gems than 100dollars gem which is 5,328 gems.

Very dissapointed :(