Make the old schools available again

DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee
We have a few new players in our company.   We recruited them on their first day.   Our Members have been trying to help them with their school quests and understand the game better.   The new school at Sagres does not have the same tutorial like structure, as the old schools.   It is confusing and causing even more frustration than the old school system.   

Can the old schools be reinstated, in addition to Sagres?  If someone wants an accelerated way of getting through school, then Sagres is great.  But if you are trying to learn all the detailed ways, we have to play the game, it is a headache.  The old school system was slow but, you did not have to watch tutorials or bounce back and forth between screens.  

To make it worse, none of the existing players understand the Sagres process and the progression can be almost instant, which means the new player do not have the knowledge, ducats or ships to go that fast.  

Lastly, the liner to Sagres should be free.  I am told it cost 10,000 ducats, by one of the new players.  They had bought clothes and ships before getting to the liner and could not afford it. 

If this is not possible, please post the process the new players should be using on a forum page, so we all have access to it.   
IGN: Daniel-San
IG Nationality: Dutch
Company: FreedomHunters
Director

Comments

• LyonesseJosephLyonesseJoseph Posts: 637Member Intermediate
    Not necessary. You can buy school uniforms for just 1,500D while liner costs you just 5k. Furthermore, you can sell unwanted ships for some ducats since some final exams can be repeat as long as you take different quests for skills ie each one is one time I think.
  • Dranana1Dranana1 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Please make the old school available. If people want to go through it let them and if they don't then let them do the new school. As a returning player I liked the old school system and would really like it back as the new school system is not very player friendly.