Xigncode is super gay

jezzibeljezzibel Posts: 8Approved Member Beginner
Step 1: Download game
Step 2: Open game
Step 3: Game kicks me out for suspicious program
Step 4: Email xigncode.log file to automated support
Step 5: Receive automated email with a delay of only 1 week to find the problem file
Step 6: ...

Your xigncode.log sent to us has detected a third party program as the following:
D:\Program Files\Dekaron\Dekaron Online\Bin\Data\Pack.hdr

GGWP

Comments

• ShirololShirolol Posts: 80Approved Member Beginner
    Try the following:

Delete all dekaron and xigncode associated files MANUALLY after uninstalling the game. (Very important, don't ONLY use the uninstaller.)
    Reinstall the game (preferably from a fresh download, run the downloader as admin just to be sure.)
    Before you start the game for the first time add the dekaron folder (and xigncode) to your firewall/antivirus exceptions. (Again, just to be sure.)
    Run the launcher as admin and let it update.

Hopefully this helps you!
  • northeastazunortheastazu Posts: 222Approved Member Trainee
    To add to Shirolol's post:

First try manually deleting the xigncode folder and restart the game. It should reinstall and this may solve the problem.

If you need to uninstall the game do it this way, 

Uninstall Dekaron using 'uninstall a program' in Control Panel
    Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and manually delete ALL Dekaron files and folders then do a search to see if there is anything left to delete.
    Do a fresh download of the game from the website

(I disabled my anti virus to ensure nothing gets blocked but it was my risk to take. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING YOU DO THIS)

I was also told by support that one of the problems may have been that I use more than one anti virus programs but I wasn't convinced about that.

This should let you back in game.

(I have that pack.hdr file too so i'm almost certain it is part of the official dekaron download)

zkkrat
  • zkkratzkkrat Posts: 0Member Beginner
    First try manually deleting the xigncode folder and restart the game. It should reinstall and this may solve the problem.

That is not true. its not reinstalling xigncode.